The Dinka Double T Custom is a high-powered Asian sports bike featured in the The Lost and Damned episodic pack for Grand Theft Auto IV.
The Double T Custom is clearly a customized variant of the Double T, with custom rims, an extended swing arm (and no rear fender), shorter seating (which nevertheless supports two occupants still), a shorter exhaust pipe affixed to the engine block, and a snakeskin vinyl (which appears in green, orange, red, gray or purple/blue).
The Double T Custom is significantly fast, capable of achieving speeds of roughly 100 mph (160 kph) in straightaways (the second fastest in the game to the Hakuchou Custom), as well as quick acceleration. However, like the Hakuchou Custom, the torque that provides the Double T Custom speed makes the bike vulnerable to wheelspin, degraded grip and spinouts if the accelerator is applied excessively while a bike lands after being airborne, corners too slowly, or is unstable when it moves from a stop. The bike's brakes are, like those on the Hakuchou Custom, excellent, allowing the bike to slow down from high speeds in short distances.
Malc, an Uptown Rider, rides a (mostly) orange Double T Custom for his transportation.
- The Double T Custom is named the Double T Drag in the Uptown Rider's website.
- The Double T Custom plays The Beat 102.7 by default when ridden.
- After completing Shifting Weight, it may spawn under the highway, or the player can see DeSean riding away on one. If the player catches up there is a 50% chance it will be there.
- Can be stolen from Malc in Northwood, where he spawns for his random character missions. The player will either have to point a gun at him or have a wanted level and approach him. He will then walk away.
- Can sometimes be seen during bike races. The player will have to kill the rider, thus failing the race to be able to ride it.
- Can be spawned by dialing (245)-555-0125 on the phone. This does not block any achievements/trophies.