A Double T Custom in The Lost and Damned.
A Double T Custom in a pre-release The Lost and Damned screenshot.
The Dinka Double T Custom is a high-powered Asian sport bike featured in the downloadable episodic pack The Lost and Damned for Grand Theft Auto IV.
The Double T Custom is clearly a customized variant of the Double T, with custom rims and a snakeskin vinyl, among other minor modifications (it also has a extended swing arm unlike the normal double T). It is quite fast, but is hard to control on bumps and grass.
Malc, an Uptown Rider, rides an orange (most of the time) Double-T Custom for his transportation.
- Under the overpass in Presidents City, at the end of Shifting Weight.
- Can be stolen from Malc in Northwood, where he spawns for his random character missions. The player will either have to point a gun at him or have a wanted level and approach him. He will then walk away.
- Can sometimes be seen during bike races, the player will have to kill the rider, thus failing the race to be able to ride it.
- Can be spawned by dialing (245)-555-0125 on the phone. This does not block any achievements/trophies.
- The Double T Custom is named the Double T Drag in the Uptown Rider's website.
- The Double T Custom plays the radio station The Beat 102.7 by default when entered.