Luis talks to Ray Bulgarin.
|Game||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Location||The MeTV building in Algonquin|
|Unlocks||In the Crosshairs|
Ray Bulgarin orders Luis to work with with his henchman, Timur. Marki Ashvilli won't sell him the Liberty City Rampage hockey team, (probably because of what happened in the previous mission) so he plans on murdering him to send a message. He sends Luis to the MeTV building in Algonquin, but since it would be impossible to enter from the ground, wants him to parachute onto the building to silently infiltrate it.
|Time||Time taken to complete the mission.||0:06:40|
|Player damage||Damage attained by the player.||40%|
|Accuracy||Amount of accuracy needed by the player.||70%|
|Perfect landing||Land inside the halo after jumping from the Maverick.||-|
|Ashvilli plummet||Ashvilli's body falls out of the window, and lands on the ground below.||-|
|Truck landing||Land on the Flatbed after jumping out the window.||-|
- The beacon on top of the MeTV building may be hard to see after jumping out of the chopper. However, it is the only building in the vicinity with an obviously visible helipad. Do not wait too long to deploy the parachute, otherwise there won't be enough lift to reach the top of the building.
- After having killed Ashvilli, be sure to jump out of the building, deploying Luis's parachute. If the player heads for the elevator instead Luis will be stuck in a small corridor with endlessly respawning enemies. The action of jumping out the window triggers Timur's truck, so don't wait for him as Luis will be continually shot at from the corridors.
- If you shoot a barrel down the elevator shaft at the beginning, you can lure out two guards that can be picked off. Otherwise, you'll have to deal with them when you go down to the lower floor.
- Grenades are very effective in this mission (sticky bombs less so). Good places to use them include tossing them down the aforementioned elevator shaft after knocking a barrel in, in the staircase, and in Ashvilli's reception area. Meanwhile, explosive shotgun rounds can be used to blow open doors and nail thugs hiding behind them.
- When Luis jumps out of the helicopter to land on the building, it will spin down to the ground with Timur inside, even though this doesn't fail the mission.
- This is one of the only times Luis keeps his parachute on after using it (initially to land on the building), which telegraphs to the player that it'll be needed again to escape.
- If you're tired of getting the "silent treatment" from Timur on the drive over, make the car flip or crash it (though be careful not to render the car undriveable). That will often elicit a funny response from Timur.