Dukes Boulevard, is the main street in Dukes.
The Boulevard begins at the intersection of Algonquin-Dukes Expressway in Broker, and terminates at the starting/ending point of the Broker-Dukes Expressway.East Island City, is one of the main neighborhoods in Dukes and the centre of the neighbourhood is on Dukes Boulevard, with a Bank of Liberty chain, at Harrison Street, the National Union of Contemporary Arts Building, at San Jacincto Avenue, and the LC24 Tower
- Sometimes, regular cars use traffic signals in a reverse way. (for example, red = go, green = stop). However they don't respond to yellow traffic lights.
- Dukes Boulevard is a take-off of Queens Boulevard is real life.
- It is used in the race 'Dukes Boulevard Race' for Brucie Kibbutz, in which the player races along the Boulevard.
- Real Badman who can be found as a Random Character, can be found sat on a bench, on Dukes Boulevard.
- Located along Dukes Boulevard is a subway station.