From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 00:30, 17 August 2008 by Andrew22k
- Morning Missle Crisis-Every dawn was the same- Domestic nuclear holocast, nearly averted!
- Free the Hostages-If you dont, they eventually got out themselves.
- One Eyed Monster War-Strangle a big angry monster until you strangle the life out of it! Released in 1991.
- Squirt-That game taught me how to clean up after myself!
- Pocket Pool-Hole in the corner pocket, every time. This was all about the gameplay. Nobody Ever Finished the last pro level challenge, EXCEPT ME!
- Mortal Sin-THE GAME THEY TRIED TO BAN!
- Tonsil Hockey-A great game
- Pink eXsorbeo Vibrate-Came With the games: pocket Pool, Squirt and Zif
- Yellow eXsorbeo-Comes With The Games:One Eyed Monster War, Morning Missle Crisis, and Free The Hostages
- Brown eXsorbeo SImulator-Comes With The Games:Mortal Sin, Tonsil Hockey
On the site there is an emulator for the game One Eyed Monster. You touch the screen to play and it is Up to go up, SPACE to shoot, and Down is to go down. The object of the game is to shoot the monster in the eye until you kill it.