East Los FM
East Los FM
|Genre:||Latin American music|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|DJ(s):||Don Cheto & Camillo Lara.|
East Los FM is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V featuring various kinds of Latin American music, including pop, rock, rap, traditional and electronic music. The featured artists also come from various countries in Central and South America, though a majority originate from Mexico.
DJs: Don Cheto & Camillo Lara. Cheto is a musician in his 70s and host of El Show de Don Cheto, a Spanish-language variety hour television show on Channel 62 in Los Angeles. Camillo Lara, meanwhile, is a Mexico-City based DJ and producer behind the group Mexican Institute of Sound.
Genre Latin American music
- La Vida Bohème - "Radio Capital" (2011)
- Hechizeros Band - "El Sonidito (El Ruidito)" (2009)
- La Liga ft. Alika Nueva Alianza - "Yo Tengo el Don" (2012)
- Los Buitres - "El Cocaino" (2009)
- Instituto Mexicano del Sonido - "Es-Toy" (2012)
- Fandango - "Autos, Moda y Rock and Roll" (1987)
- Don Cheto - "El Tatuado" (2006)
- La Sonora Dinamita - "Se Me Perdió la Cadenita" (1978)
- She's a Tease - "Fiebre de Jack" (2010)
- Maldita Vecindad - "Pachuco" (1991)
- Milkman - "Fresco" (2011)
- Jessy Bulbo - "Maldito" (2006)
- Los Tigres del Norte - "La Granja" (2009)
- Los Ángeles Negros - "El Rey y Yo" (1970)
- Radio Espantoso, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories which plays Latin jazz and salsa.
- Vladivostok FM, Grand Theft Auto IV equivalent, only playing music from Russia and Eastern-Europe.