End of the Line
|End of the Line|
Carl Johnson and Sweet Johnson discussing their plans for Big Smoke
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Target||Big Smoke, Frank Tenpenny|
|Location||Ganton, Los Santos|
|Fail||Player death, Sweet death, Feltzer destruction, Tenpenny escapes|
|Reward||Respect and $250,000|
After taking over 35% of gang territory in Los Santos
End of the Line is the final storyline mission of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by his brother and leader of the Grove Street Families, Sweet Johnson from his home in Grove Street, Ganton, Los Santos.
Carl and Sweet Johnson have managed to find out where former friend, Big Smoke is hiding. They drive over to Smoke's hideout in East Los Santos avoiding rioters. Upon arriving, they see that Smoke's crack palace has heavy security and there's no way to enter the place except for breaking through the wall. Carl finds a SWAT Tank nearby and steals it while being attacked by SWAT officers and Ballas gang members. He successfully smashes the wall and enters the crack palace.
Upon entering, Carl makes his way through three floors while killing Ballas, Vagos, San Fierro Rifa, Russian Mafia gang members as well as workers, whom all carry M4, AK-47 and MP5s amongst other strong weapons. Carl manages to find Big Smoke, who claims that he doesn't feel any regrets over betraying the Grove Street Families and takes out a gun ready to battle Carl. During a shoot-out, Carl manages to kill Smoke and after a brief conversation questioning Smoke's decision, he says he had no choice and saw the opportunity for power and money before dying.
Frank Tenpenny arrives out of nowhere and asks Carl to put all of Smoke's money in his bag. Before leaving, he tries to kill Carl but gets spooked by Carl randomly shouting "Sweet!" which makes him miss the shot. Tenpenny then goes to the second floor and sets the whole building on fire by causing an explosion. Carl goes the same way out and kills any gang member on his way while avoiding burning himself by the fires around the building.
After successfully escaping, Tenpenny attempts to drive away in his Firetruck, Sweet jumps on his Greenwood and then climbs onto the ladder on the back of the truck. Carl enters a parked Feltzer and starts to chase Tenpenny. During a long chase throughout Los Santos with rioters on the road throwing molotovs, a police officer in the truck gets out and attempts to kill Sweet. As Sweet loses his grip, Carl parks his car under the ladder and Sweet falls on the hood of the Feltzer.
Sweet then takes control of the car with Carl acting as the shooter with his Micro SMG. The chase continues throughout the city with Carl destroying Police Cars as well as rioters chasing them in cars and bikes. The chase comes to an end on the bridge going above Ganton where Tenpenny crashes his truck and after the injuries dies at the heart of Grove Street territory.
Carl, Sweet, The Truth, Kendl Johnson, Cesar Vialpando together start a conversation as Tenpenny says his last words and they head inside the Johnson House to talk about their future. Suddenly, Ken Rosenberg, Madd Dogg, Kent Paul and Maccer enter the house with everybody inside drawing their guns towards them. Madd Dogg announces his first gold record and they all celebrate their success before Carl heads out of the house to see "what's happening". Following the end, Catalina calls for the last time and is heard having sex with her boyfriend Claude.
- When CJ confronts Big Smoke, Smoke pulls a Combat Shotgun. However, when the gunfight begin, he used an AK-47. Then, after killing Big Smoke, in the cutscene, Tenpenny is armed with a combat shotgun. But in the next cutscene, when he shoots the generator, he is seen with a normal pump shotgun.
- The Feltzer in this mission is bulletproof/fireproof/explosionproof/damageproof it can be obtained by failing the mission. The license plate reads " I MY AK".
- On rare occasions CJ will shout 'Hang on Sweet' just as he starts to chase Tenpenny.
- It is possible to get close enough to the firetruck and attempt to hijack it although it is locked.
- It is possible to obtain a one-carrige train (only the engine carrige).
- Once the part 2 (The chase of the Firetruck) is failed, and you do the mission again, the first part (the gunfight inside the crack den) is skipped and directly to the part 2 scene, hinting that it automatically "Trip Skips" the scene.
Carl Johnson in the SWAT Tank, heading for Big Smoke's Crack Palace
- End of the Line mission on YouTube by GTAmissions - PC Version (Part 1/3)
- End of the Line mission on YouTube by GTAmissions - PC Version (Part 2/3)
- End of the Line mission on YouTube by GTAmissions - PC Version (Part 3/3)