Rear quarter view)|
A Euros in GTA San Andreas.
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Sports car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Euros is a rare sports car in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Clearly resembling a Nissan 300ZX (Z32), the Euros is a sleek, contemporary sports car, appearing as one of the most modern vehicles at the time of the game's 1992 setting. The Euros is also the only car featuring a panoramic sunroof.
Despite its suggestive designs, the Euros is one of the slowest sports cars in the game, as its acceleration and speed are far inferior to all other sports cars in the game. However, handling and braking are above average due to its AWD system, allowing the driver to corner and brake in a stable and safe manner. The Euros sounds as though it is powered by a V6 engine, and appears correct with the hood removed.
The Euros can be modified at a TransFender, but is only offered a bare minimum of modification options:
Italicized pricing denotes prices at the Las Venturas TransFender, which charges 20% more except Colors.
- The car derives its name from the money used mainly in Europe, namely the Euro. Occasionally, the car can be found with a gold/brown color which resembles the color on Euro coins.
- The default radio station in the Euros is K-JAH West.
- The Euros has a unique horn.
- Spawn rarely in Los Santos airport's lower floor, similar to the Uranus.
- In front of the entrance of The Camel's Toe, Las Venturas, only when wanted for export.
- Importable from Easter Basin for $28,000 after delivering the Euros as requested on the third export list.
- Spawns around when "sports car traffic" cheat code (PC: GUSNHDE / EVERYBODYISRICH) is entered.