The Euros is a sports car in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Clearly resembling a Nissan 300ZX (Z32), the Euros is a sleek, contemporary sports car, appearing as one of the most modern vehicles at the time of the game's 1992 setting. The Euros is also the only car featuring a panoramic sunroof.
Despite its suggestive designs, the Euros is one of the slowest sports cars in the game, as its acceleration and speed are far inferior to all other sports cars in the game; handling and braking are also average. The Euros is front-engine, rear-drive, and sounds as though powered by a V6.
Being a conventional sports car, the Euros can only be modified to a limited extent at any Transfender garage:
- Wheels (ten types)
- Nitro (All)
- Bass Boost
- In GTA San Andreas, the default radio station in the Euros is K-JAH West.
- It is most likely that the car got it's name from the Euro, which is used in Europe. One Euro is worth more than a dollar, which most likely explains why it is a sportscar.
- In front of the entrance of The Camel's Toe (Only when wanted for export)
- Importable from Easter Basin for $28,000 on Saturdays.
- Spawns around when entered "Sports car traffic" cheat code