Exports and Imports
- This article is about a side mission in GTA San Andreas. For the side mission in GTA III, see Import/Export. For the side mission in GTA Vice city, see Sunshine Autos Import Garage.
For exporting vehicles, grab a vehicle able to export (usually called wanted at the board near the crane) then park it near the magnetic dockside crane in Easter Basin, San Fierro. Enter the magnetic dockside crane. Move and lower the magnet to pick up the vehicle you want to export. After attaching the magnet to the vehicle, maneuver the vehicle using the crane to the tanker. (Alternatively, you can simply drive the vehicle up the ramp leading to the boat; however, some vehicles are too big / long to drive up the ramp.) Carefully drive / place the car into the marker, and a message will show up that you have successfully exported that vehicle. You will then receive money, depending on the type and condition of the car.
For importing vehicles, you simply need to walk up to the board in Easter Basin and select which vehicle you would like to import. You can only import certain vehicles depending on the day of the week and vehicles are unlocked for importing once you have exported a certain vehicle in the list.
Each wanted list consists of ten different vehicles needed for export, they range from motorbikes to sports cars. These are the vehicles and their locations:
- Admiral - Doherty, San Fierro or Queens. Spawn at the Los Santos Convention Center in Verona Beach.
- Buffalo - At Fern Ridge, Catalina's Hideout.
- Camper - Top of Mount Chiliad or Hashbury.
- Feltzer - Vank Hoff Hotel in Valet Missions or in Downtown, Los Santos
- Infernus - Sometimes in Paradiso or in Prickle Pine, Las Venturas.
- Patriot - Easter Bay Chemicals and any Military Bases.
- Remington - Unity Station in Los Santos, where you can find the Lowriders Challenge.
- Sanchez - Countrysides or at the alleyway in Hashbury.
- Sentinel - In The Vinewood Studio.
- Stretch - Behind the Wang's Auto Showroom, right next to a race.
- Blista Compact - Easter Bay Airport.
- Cheetah - Parked outside a house in Prickle Pine.
- Comet - Avispa Country Club or in Prickle Pine.
- FCR-900 - Get all Silver in Bike School, or at the Pizza stack restraunt in Roca Escalante
- Rancher - Countrysides or in Tierra Robada. (NOTE: The Rancher spawned by cheats cannot be exported)
- Sabre - Jefferson or in Little Mexico. or on San Fierro Rifa Turf
- Slamvan - Las Venturas Strip or behind the Sex Shop near Cesar's house.
- Stafford - Queens or Garcia.
- Stallion - Juniper Hill or Paradiso.
- Tanker - Countrysides or at RS Haul Trucking.
- Banshee - Lots in Las Venturas, also one is always parked beside the San Fierro gym.
- BF Injection - Beaches near Avispa and Santa Maria Beach.
- Blade - Car park near Zero's shop.
- Euros - Camel's Toe, Las Venturas.
- Freeway - Countrysides or in Whetstone.
- Journey - Top of Mount Chiliad or in a studio in Vinewood.
- Huntley - Parked near the Driving School.
- Mesa - Countryside or at base of Mount Chiliad.
- Super GT - Get all Bronze in Driving School.
- ZR-350 -Parked near the Las Venturas Airport
(Note that vehicles will only spawn in certain locations if it is currently on the board. For example the Euros will only spawn at the Camel's Toe if CJ is on the third list of cars and has not exported a Euros already.)