Rear quarter view)|
An F620 in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
The Ballad of Gay Tony |
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
"A superfast luxury tourer in the European tradition, the F620 looks and feels as good on the open road as it does illegally parked outside known paparazzi haunts."
- Official website description.
The F620 is apparently an incorporation of several sports cars: most notably the Maserati GranTurismo and the X150 Jaguar XK, featuring the front fascia and overall body shape of the GranTurismo, and the rear fascia of the XK. Additionally, the F620 is similar in appearance to the Super GT, as they both share design cues from the GranTurismo; the F620 also shares the Super GT's interior, including sport seats finished in black leather, aluminum-finished center console and timepiece, and also the 5-speed gated shifter (although the F620 has a 6-speed gearbox). The side vents of the F620 are similar to those of the Mercedes SLR McLaren and the SLS AMG.
Although the car lacks any badging, billboards in Star Junction suggest that its manufacturer is Ocelot, which seems to be the GTA rendition of Jaguar, since both names are species of cat. Similar to the Jaguar, the F620 can be painted in British Racing Green.
An F620 in The Ballad of Gay Tony (Rear quarter view).
An F620 in a pre-release GTA V screenshot. (Rear quarter view)
An F620 in GTA V (Rear quarter view).
The F620 is powered by a turbocharged V-10 engine mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. The F620 is a surprisingly fast car, and is classified as a supercar. However, unlike most of the supercars, its engine is located at the front, and also has a high-pitched exhaust note, which means the power plant likely has a small displacement. And, like the Infernus, Banshee, and Sultan RS, the F620 lets out quick bursts of flames from its exhaust when switching gears. The engine's turbo whistle can also be heard at higher RPMs. Its top speed is 170 km/h (106 mph).
The F620 is prone to spinning out more so than the Super GT, and actually feels lighter than its counterpart. This makes the car difficult to handle at times, especially when bumping into objects at high speed. The suspension is low and very firm, braking is impressive, and ABS is standard across the line.
- Players may choose to drive an F620 during the triathlon in "This Ain't Checkers" and keep the car after the mission ends. It is significantly more difficult to obtain the vehicle from opponents.
- Brucie Kibbutz drives a bright blue F620 in "No. 3".
- After completion of "No. 3", Henrique will have the car (along with the Bullet GT) available for delivery to the player.
- A uniquely bright red F620 spawns in front of Maisonette 9 during the start of the random encounter mission for Daisie. Players may use the car for the mission and keep it after the mission ends.