|GTA Vice City.|
GTA Vice City |
GTA San Andreas
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Vehicle type||Civilian motorbike|
|Capacity||Two (rider and passenger)|
The Faggio is a Piaggio-based scooter in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Grand Theft Auto IV and its episodes.
Although the Faggio is pronounced "fah-jee-o", many players tend to pronounce it as "fa-gy-o", not doubt referencing the effeminate nature of the scooter in comparison to other bikes (and indeed, most vehicles).
The Faggio's appearance remained virtually unchanged between GTA Vice City to GTA Vice City Stories, being based off a 1970s-1980s Piaggio Vespa, apart from one of its brake lights being broken on the San Andreas model. The Faggio is the slowest motorcycle in each of the five games in which the vehicle appears, but makes up for this with its excellent maneuverability, acceleration, and light weight.
In GTA IV, the Faggio takes on the appearance of a modern scooter, possibly a Baccio DLX 50, and is available with one-tone or two-tone color schemes. It has a new engine sound, no longer has a single transmission number, and its handling has been greatly changed, yet it is still the slowest motorbike in the game. Using the GTA IV Faggio is the easiest way to do long wheelies.
In The Ballad of Gay Tony episode for GTA IV, the GTA IV version of the Faggio is present as well as a more classical version reminiscent of the original Vespa, with similar performance traits and exotic seat covers in purple velvet, or with leopard or zebra skin patterns.
The Ballad of Gay Tony, "classic" variant.
The Pizza Boy (or Pizzaboy) delivery scooter, featured in GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and GTA Liberty City Stories, is a modified Faggio with a back-mounted box installed to carry pizzas (or other goods), and painted in the livery of the vehicle's respective owners. Another delivery scooter, the NoodleBoy from GTA Liberty City Stories, has similar handling and speed to the Faggio, but has a drastically different, modernized design.
In GTA Vice City Stories, there is another delivery moped looking like the Faggio called the Ventoso, which has a higher top speed and acceleration than the Faggio.
In GTA San Andreas, the Faggio cannot be modified.
In GTA IV, a Faggio is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing with a uniquely metallic green and black body color. As a new Faggio will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- In GTA San Andreas, the default radio station is Master Sounds 98.3.
- In GTA IV, the two default radio stations in the Faggio are Jazz Nation Radio 108.5 and Fusion FM.
- In perfect condition, the Faggio can be sold in the S&M Auto Sales for $700 in GTA IV after completion of Stevie's Car Thefts.
- In GTA IV, on the underside of the Faggio there is a Faggio badge which is similar to the Ferrari's badge, with the top line of the F going over the other letters and stopping on the I.
- GTA Vice City
- By a skip/dumpster, a block away south of El Swanko Casa in Vice Point. The bike may be prominently used as a pursuit vehicle in "The Chase".
- The alley next to Ken Rosenberg's office in Ocean Beach, Vice City.
- Near a bench not far behind the Police Station in Washington Beach.
- GTA San Andreas
- May spawn in traffic and parking spots in Santa Maria Beach, Los Santos.
- Near Burger Shot in Redsands East, Las Venturas (starts courier mission).
- Occasionally spawns in hilly areas, such as Missionary Hill or Mulholland
- GTA Liberty City Stories
- Outside the FIDL supermarket in Portland View, Portland.
- AmCo in Trenton, Portland.
- In an alley in Chinatown with steps bringing you to the roof, Portland (starts Scooter Shooter).
- Near Asuka Kasen's Condo in Newport, Staunton Island.
- Near the Liberty City Community College at Liberty Campus, Staunton Island.
- GTA Vice City Stories
- The Well Stacked Pizza Co. in Vice Point, Vice City.
- Next to a small trailer east of the VCPD station in Vice Point.
- GTA IV
- On Happiness Island, towards the south end of the island. (Near the main plaza).
- On Quartz Street, Middle Park.
- Often spawns in Middle Park, Liberty City.
- Often spawns around Alderney City and Normandy, Alderney.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony rendition is parked in a fenced-in parking lot on Topaz Street between Exeter Ave and Denver Ave, Northern Middle Park.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony rendition can also be found parked across the street from Luis's safehouse.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony rendition spawns commonly when the player is driving a Stretch.
- Mod Scooter, GTA London 1969 and GTA London 1961 equivalent.