Features in The Ballad of Gay Tony
From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 22:16, 3 February 2013 by A-Dust
- Nitro: Cars with nitrous are only available in the triathlons and the online multiplayer races.
- Angry Drivers: When you are run over by a car, rather than stopping, they will continue driving. Note: This is not an official feature.
- Military-grade Weapons: Including the M249, Assault SMG, Explosive Shotgun, and Sticky Bombs.
- Parachutes: Base Jumping is introduced as fifteen destinations to jump from (off a building or helicopter) and to parachute safely to a location down below. After the player completes the base jumps, a parachute will spawn at his safehouse. Alternately the player can buy one from Armando Torres.
- Access to Clubs: Access to Bahama Mamas, Hercules and Maisonette 9.
- Mini-Games: Dancing, Drinking and Club Management.
- Parma Violet-style Pink/Purple HUD: - Similar to the beta HUD of GTA IV.
- Underground Fight Club: The L.C. Cage Fighters is an underground fight club located in Northwood. Luis can go there to make some extra cash. As the levels progress the opponents will start to use Knives and Baseball Bats. After the player wins the championship, he/she will achieve the Bear Fight achievement.
- Ability to Replay Missions and Mission Scoring: Mission scoring is similar to Manhunt, with certain objectives that need to be filled.
- Golfing: the player will be able to play golf within Golden Pier Swingers Golf Club in Algonquin.
- 50 Seagulls: 50 more seagulls, just the same as the ones in The Lost and Damned.
- Now when a car is on fire, the amount of time it takes to expolde is increased by 45 seconds, mainly giving the player more time to evacuate the burning vehicle.