Filling Stations, also known as Petrol Stations, Gas Stations or Service Stations, have featured in every game in the Grand Theft Auto series since Grand Theft Auto III. As limited fuel is not a game mechanic in GTA games, they are not interactive, except for in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, where they are used to create molotovs, however the pumps can be blown up with a collision or gun shots, and some service stations in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas have accessible interiors, being the same as 24/7 stores.
In GTA San Andreas, the prices on the Xoomer gas station price boards reflect the prices of fuel in California circa 1992 - $1.34 to $1.49/gallon.
GTA III Era
- Gasso, with a station in Dillimore, Red County.
- Tosser, with a station in Montgomery, Red County. Also it is known as The Welcome Pump.
- Xoomer, with stations common all over San Andreas.
GTA IV Era
- RON, with stations located in every borough of Liberty City.
- Terroil, with a station located in Lancaster, Algonquin.
- Globe Oil, with stations located in Suffolk, Algonquin and Tudor, Alderney.
All featured stations in GTA IV return (minus those in Alderney, due to its absence), as well as several more which are more depots than stations. These can be used to play the molotov minigame, in which fuel is purchased then guided into bottles in order to produce Molotov Cocktails.