|This page needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of Grand Theft Wiki.|
Francis McReary talking to Mitch, with Niko Bellic in the background.
|Unlocked by||Call and Collect|
Final Interview is a mission in Grand Theft Auto IV given to Niko Bellic by Francis McReary. Francis tells Niko that a lawyer, Tom Goldberg, has evidence for a case against him for corruption. Francis wants the dirt he has on himself and for Goldberg to be gotten rid of, but Goldberg has hired bodyguards and rides on limos which make a "normal assault" impossible. Thus, Francis wants Niko to eliminate Goldberg by applying for the firm through an interview.
- Although the mission tells you to go to an internet cafe, you can use the computer in Playboy's building if you have access to it. However, the game tells you to "Leave the Internet Cafe" afterwards.
- Some time during development, this mission was named Small Fish in Big Pond. [Verification Needed]
- If you shoot the guard who stands at the top of the stairs when you escape, he will fall down them and use the Wilhelm Scream.
- The second part of Final Interview takes place around the same time as the TLAD mission "This Shit's Cursed", as a news story on the radio speaks of Tom Goldberg's death afterwards.
- In his CV, Niko writes that he went to Bulford Academy in England, which may be a reference to Bullworth Academy in the game Bully. Alternatively, it may also be a reference to the famous real life Oxford University in England.
- Before a patch, the CV did in fact say Bullworth Academy. [Verification Needed] This was changed for unknown reasons.
- When Niko stands up halfway through the first question, Goldberg will tell Niko that he is standing, that is a power play and he likes it and that he is a guy who looks at the world, sees problems and tries to fix them.
- If Niko pulls out a baseball bat, Goldberg will say "Baseball, the great American pastime." He will also say that there is a softball team in the office.
- If Niko pulls out a knife, Goldberg will say "Are you into camping?" He will also mention that you can obtain it from The Serrated Edge.
- Shooting the glass behind Goldberg and shooting him from a right angle will trigger a cinematic execution of him falling out the window.
- Unfortunately, "stacking the deck" by parking a fast getaway car next to the downstairs exit doesn't work; any vehicle left parked outside will disappear by the time Niko has left the building.