Forum:GTA5 ideas Part 1
Setting The game should be set in an almost completely identical San Andreas in 2012 (20 years after the events of GTA San Andreas). The towns, cities and countires (Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro) haven't changed one bit. I do think Rockstar are capable of recreating San Andreas as it was in GTA Sandreas. Just modernising the place a bit. Modify the towns but keeping the place fairly untouchable aswell .�There are some changes though.
- Pizza Stack is out of business in San Andreas. All of the outlets are derelict but accessible to the player. The interiors are overgrown with plants, weeds and small animals
- C.R.A.S.H isn't around anymore.
- A street in Ganton, near Grove Street is named Tenpenny Drive.
- Grove Street and Ballas aren't active as rival gangs anymore.
- A good few bungalows in Ganton have swimming pools (some for sale).
- There is a deserted and boarded up zoo in San Fierro that closed due to unsuccessful taming of animals. Inside there are deranged lions, polar bears, crocodiles and zebras.
- The military base in Ocean Docks is shut down and there are two deranged grizzly bears inside who inhabit the place. The base sut down for that reason only
- Madd Dogg's mansion is deserted, his two swimming pools are full of seaweed and fish. The interior is also overgorwn with plants and grass and his recording studio is broken up a bit.
HarveyH92 21:59, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
thats actually a good idea User:Lozzy94
Why so many deranged animals? Theres no animals to please animal rights activists (its ok to kill people but not animals apparantly...) User:Trivs Tom
first off the animals can be killed and secondly theres a side to that part of the game which I havent explained yet but will do soon
HarveyH92 17:29, February 5, 2010 (UTC)