In-game, with lights)|
A Furore GT in GTA 2.
GTA 2 |
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Lampadati (GTA V)|
- GTA 2
The Furore GT is conceptualized as an aggressively designed but sleek supercar similar to various classic modern supercars from the 1960s and early-1970s. The Furore name may be a parody of the Ferrari name, but the design itself is more original, drawing inspiration from various sports car designs from the 1960s and early-1970s. The car's internal name is
- GTA V
Added in the Last Team Standing Update, the Furore GT, now a Lampadati-branded vehicle, is based primarily on the Maserati Alfieri concept car. The headlights are derived from the Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S, Maserati GranTurismo, and to a slight extent, the Felino cB7. The front fascia is derived from the GranTurismo, with a mesh grille. Design influences from the W Motors Lykan HyperSport and Zenvo ST1 can also be seen. The side quarter vents are sourced from the Lexus LFA, while the rear is an amalgamation of those of the SRT Viper and Toyota FT-1 concept for the taillights.
- GTA 2
The GTA 2 rendition of the Furore GT's performance is, as expected, impressive, as the car possesses excellent acceleration and a very fast top speed. However, the car's raw power is also paired with overly sensitive handling, giving the car twitchy steering, a tendency to oversteer, and inconsistent grip on the road. The car's brakes are equally sensitive, but this is an attribute that works in the favor of the car.
- GTA V
According to legendarymotorsport.net, the Furore GT sports a 4.0 L 280 hp engine. The Furore GT retains its good performance from its GTA 2 rendition, with a very fast acceleration from a standstill to 60 mph (97 km/h) in 2.7 seconds, putting the car's acceleration in supercar territory (as a reference, the Zentorno can do 0 to 60 mph in 2.3 seconds). The Furore GT has a top speed of 197 mph (317 km/h).
- GTA 2
- Portion of the RV Park close to the dam, not too far from the Xenoton car shop at the Mobile RV Park, on a trailer (triggers a Kill Frenzy upon entering).
- Parking lot west of the Redemption entrance to the elevated platform over the Mobile RV Park.
- Parking lot east of the church in Wormley.
- Parking lot southwest of the church in Morton.
- Parking lot west of a diner off the southernmost avenue of Morton.
- North side of the Belmont car shop, on a trailer (triggers a Kill Frenzy upon entering).
- Directly southeast of the Belmont car shop.
- Four spawning in front of Wang Cars, southwest of the Arbo army base, after completing the Wang Cars side-mission.
- Parking lots at the east side and near the southwest corner of the shopping mall in Largo.
- South of Arbo police station in Dominatrix, on a trailer (triggers a Kill Frenzy upon entering).
- A parking lot east of the elevated platform over Xenoton.
In multiplayer, the car can be found near the starting point of Bonus Levels D, E, and F.
- GTA V
The vehicle can be selected from the protagonists' garages in GTA V, or can be bought from legendarymotorsport.net in Grand Theft Auto Online for $448,000.