Rear quarter view)|
A Gang Burrito in GTA Vice City.
GTA Vice City|
The Lost and Damned
|Vehicle type||Gang van|
|Body style||4-door full size van|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Manufacturer||Declasse (HD Universe)|
GTA Vice City
The GTA Vice City rendition of the Gang Burrito is essentially a Burrito belonging to the Streetwannabes, with a two-tone red and gray paintjob, graffiti on the side panels, side exhausts, roof-mounted lights, a heightened rear spoiler, and a differing grille design. The Gang Burrito is sometimes seen with a small brown teddy bear affixed to the grille or roof; the roof-mounted teddy bears have a skull for a face.
A Gang Burrito in GTA Vice City (Rear quarter view).
The Lost and Damned
As before, the TLAD rendition of the Gang Burrito is adapted from the game's Burrito van. As the Burrito was redesigned in GTA IV to lack its predecessors' sporty design, TLAD's Gang Burrito reinstates some of these elements to distinguish itself from GTA IV's conventional model. The vehicle is presumably used by The Angels of Death, as it bears the gang's insignia on its side panels.
The Gang Burrito's modifications include additional mud guards, a modified front bumper, roof-mounted lights and antennae, a rear spoiler, side exhausts, wider tires, billet grilles over its headlights and taillights, a bullbar, and Angels of Death insignias on the side panels and the rear. The Gang Burrito features one of several faded dark colors with the occasional discolored hood lid, and is rusting in places. The van also emits a louder, rougher engine noise, indicating the van's engine has either been tuned or modified, or has suffered from wear and tear, but presumably tuned as a supercharger can be seen on top of the engine when the hood has come off.
Performance wise, the Gang Burrito is poor, boasting an only average top speed of 135 km/h (84 mph) with moderately poor acceleration, as well as a boasted torque that helps more to make the van difficult to control. Its lack of grip on the road, possibly attributed to its small tires, may also explain its poor steering.
- The Gang Burrito plays Liberty City Hardcore by default when entered in The Lost and Damned.
- It can be spawned in The Lost and Damned by dialing 826-555-0150 in the cell phone.
- GTA Vice City
- Driven in Streetwannabes territory, which is around North Point Mall in northern Vice Point and Prawn Island.
- Parked in front of the used-to-be Mendez Mansion in Prawn Island.
- The Lost and Damned
- Found in some missions involving the Angels of Death.
- Sometimes, one can be found in gang wars against the Angels of Death.
- One can be spawned with a cheat code.
- Drug Burritos in GTA Chinatown Wars.