In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, there are six possible girlfriends for Carl, with two of them, Denise Robinson and Millie Perkins, becoming girlfriends through the storyline. Dating any of the six girlfriends is not required for 100% Completion with the exception of Millie Perkins who can be killed on the first date.
Denise is first encountered during the mission Burning Desire for Frank Tenpenny, whilst Millie first appears during the mission Key To Her Heart in Las Venturas. The remaining four girlfriends are Michelle Cannes, Barbara Schternvart, Helena Wankstein and Katie Zhan.
|Denise Robinson||Denise is encountered during the mission Burning Desire and she lives a block away from Carl in Ganton, Los Santos.||Heather Alicia Simms|
|Millie Perkins||Millie is encountered during the mission Key to Her Heart and she lives in the Prickle Pine district of Las Venturas.||Orfeh|
|Helena Wankstein||Helena can first be found at the Ammu-Nation store in Blueberry, Red County and she lives on a farm in Flint County.||Bijou Phillips|
|Katie Zhan||Katie can first be found on the golf course near the Marital Arts gym and she lives in Paradiso, San Fierro||China Chow|
|Michelle Cannes||Michelle can first be found at the Driving School in Doherty, San Fierro and lives in Downtown, San Fierro.||Vanessa Aspillaga|
|Barbara Schternvart||Barbara can first be found at the police station in El Quebrados, Tierra Robada and she also lives in El Quebrados.||Danielle Lee Greaves|
Tips & Glitches
- Driving dates must be played by the rules, but for other date types, there are shortcuts:
- Using a Maverick to take girlfriends out is helpful for some of the more secluded ones (Helena, Barbara), allowing you to complete a food or dance date before they get bored.
- Driving a motorcycle on a date pretty much gives you a free pass to drive recklessly. CJ can hit other cars, solid objects, fall/fly off the bike with his girlfriend, etc. and none of this will upset them. This also helps you reach distant dates before the girl gets bored. However, any "stunt" driving will get a complaint.
- (None of this is relevant for Katie, as she likes horrible driving).
- Sometimes a girlfriend will be absent from their house for over 24 hours. If this happens, dying, getting arrested, or completing a mission seem to be the only ways to get them spawning for dates again.
- If the player has collected all the oysters in the game, Carl's sex appeal will be at its maximum; thus, the girlfriends wouldn't really care how Carl would look, making all dates possible.
- On rare occasions, while the player is dating a girlfriend, he can be spotted by another girlfriend.
- If the player has collected all the oysters in the game, Carl can find all of his girlfriends (except Denise and Millie) again in their usual place where they first met, even though Carl had killed them or abandoned them.
- During Vigilante, girlfriend models are sometimes used as criminals.