|This page needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of Grand Theft Wiki.|
|Game||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Target||Dirty NOOSE team|
|Fail||Player death, Bulgarin dies, Timur dies, car is destroyed (Before ambush)|
In this mission, Luis Fernando Lopez must silence some crooked investigators of Marki Ashvilli's who have got some evidence against Ray Bulgarin and Timur, that could send them to jail. The paid-off group on NOOSE, FIB, and Liberty City Police Department officers plan on raiding Bulgarin's car and planting evidence to use against him. Bulgarin wants to take the initiative and kill of all Ashvilli's private agents before they can get to him.
Drive to the designated underground parking garage and place a sticky bomb on Ray's car. Try to get the bomb on the front grill of the Landstalker, to attain the Bomb Hidden requirement for the 100%. To take out more NOOSE officers, place sticky bombs on the neighboring cars (but not too close to where Bulgarin is crouching). Soon after you take your place in front of Ray, the NOOSE show up. detonate the bomb when the first officer gets close to Ray's car. Sadly, more waves of NOOSE officers come in at the sound of the explosion. Body armor is a must with these heavily armed officers, and the M249 or the Assault SMG are good weapons to have for headshots. Remember- if the battle gets too overwhelming, and you're low on health, there are Sprunk and eCola machines near the back of the garage. Go to these to replenish your health. Once the officers are dead, get out of there and lose some corrupt NOOSE men (this can be easy if you have a fast car, such as a Super GT or Infernus ). To complete the mission, drop off Bulgarin and Timur at their house in Meadows Park.
|Time||Time taken to complete the mission.||0:06:30|
|Player damage||Damage attained by the player.||50%|
|Headshots||Number of headshots needed by the player.||20|
|Accuracy||Amount of accuracy needed by the player.||70%|
|Vehicles destroyed||Number of vehicles destroyed with the concealed bomb.||5|
|Bomb hidden||Bomb was hidden out of sight.||-|
|Sticky bomb carnage||Bomb slaughtered NOOSE, and FIB agents after they gathered around the car.||-|
- Before placing the sticky bomb next to the Landstalker, put two at either side of the arrow road marking behind it. Detonate them as soon as the NOOSE van and Buffalo are behind the Landstalker. This means you will not have to fight the first batch.
- If RPGs and other explosives are used during the battle, it's easy to set of chain reaction explosions with the remaining vehicles, which can be hazardous to your (and your allies') health. Also, remember it's a good idea to leave at least one vehicle intact in the garage so that you can escape from the NOOSE team that appears when you leave the garage.
- The more sticky bombs you place, the more likely one or more of them will go off prematurely.
- The sticky bomb that Luis puts next to the Landstalker is silent.
- When replaying the mission over, once the second FIB Buffalo arrives, one of the agents will be holding a suitcase, yet seemingly "firing" it like a SMG, however once killed, the suitcase disappears.
- The garage is accessible before and after the mission, along with its vending machines. Uncommon vehicles such as the Voodoo occasionally spawn there.
- If Luis already has sticky bombs in his inventory, he will decline Ray's offer of providing more. The exact wording of this isn't always the same.