Difference between revisions of "Golf Club"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
In GTA [[Liberty City Stories]] to make up for the lack of the Golf Club (mostly because [[Liberty City]] in the [[GTA III
In GTA [[Liberty City Stories]] to make up for the lack of the Golf Club (mostly because [[Liberty City]] in the [[GTA III ]] did not possess a Golf Course or Driving Range), a skin replacement was used instead, this being the [[Hockey Stick]].
Revision as of 21:33, 24 February 2010
The Golf Club is a melee weapon, which has moderate power and long reach, meaning it can attack several enemies providing they are close together. It can be swung whilst stationary, or running. Interestingly, if the player attacks a person who is lying on the floor or dead, he swings the club as he would for a golf shot. The golf club is a very useful weapon to use on victims on the ground, as it is used very quickly once a person falls down.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Mulholland, Los Santos - At the base of the broadcasting tower behind the large Vinewood Sign.
- Angel Pine, Whetstone - In a garage on the southwest side of Angel Pine.
- Avispa Country Club, San Fierro - Beside the entrance to the Avispa Country Club building.
- Yellow Bell Golf Course, Las Venturas - On top of the overhang behind the main clubhouse.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Leaf Links, Vice Beach - West side of the north part of Leaf Links Golf Club.
- Leaf Links, Vice Beach - Driving range at the north part of the golf course.
- Leaf Links, Vice Beach - Northwest of a path loop connecting the north and central parts of the golf course.
- Leaf Links, Vice Beach - South of the bridge connecting the golf course to Vice Point.
- Leaf Links, Vice Beach - By a tree in the middle part of the south island of the golf course.
Entering the Caddy also gives the player a golf club if the melee weapon slot is free.
- Golf Club HUD VC.png
- Golf Club HUD SA.png
- GTA VCS GolfclubHUD.jpg
In GTA Liberty City Stories to make up for the lack of the Golf Club (mostly because Liberty City in the GTA III Era did not possess a Golf Course or Driving Range), a skin replacement was used instead, this being the Hockey Stick.