|Full Name||Gordon Sargent|
|Date of Birth||1977|
|Place of Birth||Liberty City|
|Voiced by||David Conley|
Gordon "Gordo" Sargent is a member of the Irish American Killers who often worked with fellow members Patrick McReary and Michael Keane. He frequents several bookmakers, often using the money he earns from criminal activities to pay them.
Gordon accompanied Patrick, Michael and Niko Bellic to an Ancelotti waste management plant at Colony Island, shooting their way in and successfully stealing the Ancelotti's payment. Sargent and Keane provided covering fire as Patrick and Niko made their escape.
Later on, Gordon assisted with the 'storage' of the kidnapped mob daughter, Gracie Ancelotti, who was snatched by Niko. Gordon stayed holed up with Gracie for a time, until the Ancelotti Family made a deal to trade her for the diamonds stolen from the Libertonian Museum deal by The Lost Brotherhood.
Gordon is a very conflict person and always complains about the place of the Irish American Killers in the criminal food chain in Liberty City. He takes orders from Packie, but often argues with him and mocks him up. It is possible that the only authority for Gordon is Gerald McReary, because Packie always says, that Gordon can't be so brave in front of him.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Gordon
Place of Birth: Dukes, Liberty City
Affiliations: Known associate of the McReary family.
- 1998 - Possession Stolen Property
- 2000 - Petty Larceny
- 2002 - Possession Gambling Records
- 2003 - Kidnapping
- Small time Dukes-based Irish American hood.
- Works closely with Michael Keane and Patrick McReary, brother of the Pegorino Crime family associate, Gerald McReary.
- Suspected in a number of hijackings and robberies.
- Frequets several known bookmakers.
- During the Mafiya Work multiplayer mode of GTA IV, it is revealed by Kenny Petrovic that Gordon did a favor for Petrovic.
- He is believed to have a gambling problem as Michael Keane warns Gordon during Waste Not Want Knots against wasting his money at the bookies, just before Packie and Niko swim for the boat, he starts worrying about the money, stating " I don't know how my bookies gonna be about wet notes". His creditor is probably Mark Volpe from the Messina Family, based in Dukes, who rules sport gambling illegal industry for his gang.
- Gordon sports a Liberty City Salamanders sweater under his vest, Liberty City's woman basketball team.