Grotti is a luxury-sports car manufacturer featured in the GTA series based on the real-world Italian automotive company Ferrari S.p.A. Throughout the series, the company features the Turismo, the Cheetah, and the Jetmax. Grotti has dealers in Rodeo, Los Santos in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and in Algonquin, Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV. Breaking into a Turismo in Grotti's Algonquin showroom (GTA IV) will give the player a one-star wanted level.
Grotti in Italian means coves, or sea inlets, but is presumably a play on the English word grotty, meaning seedy. Grotti's logo caricatures Ferrari's prancing horse. In GTA San Andreas the logo has a prancing rabbit/hare and in GTA IV the logo has a horse sitting down. Grotti's logo in GTA V has been changed.
|Vehicle||Style||Based on||Appears in||Variants|
|GTA IV||TLAD||TBOGT||GTA V|
|Cheetah||Supercar|| Enzo Ferrari
Pagani Zonda R
|Carbonizzare||Grand tourer|| Aston Martin V12 Zagato
|Stinger||Classic sports car||Unknown||No||No||No||Yes||Stinger GT|
|Turismo||Supercar|| Ferrari 360 Modena
|Turismo R||Supercar|| Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
- The vehicle reappears in Grand Theft Auto V, rebadged as a Shitzu vehicle.
- Released as part of the Business Update.
- GTA San Andreas
- GTA IV
- Bismarck Ave and Pyrite St, Middle Park East, Algonquin, Liberty City, across from Perseus and the Middle Park East Safehouse.
- If you bring in a vehicle or use a cheat to spawn a vehicle on the top floor and attempt to drive it, you will receive a wanted level.
- The Grotti dealership in Middle Park East on Bismarck Ave resembles the New York City Ferrari/Maserati showroom in the Upper East Side of Manhattan on Park Avenue.
- The Middle Park East dealership is possibly unique of all businesses in the GTA family in that it appears to operate on regular business hours; during daytime, the doors are unlocked and there are customers mulling about inside. At night, the doors are locked and the place is deserted; this differs from virtually every other accessible business in the Grand Theft Auto family that are open 24 hours a day. Occasionally a glitch will occur in which a pedestrian will become trapped inside the closed dealership at night and is unable to exit.
- The company name could be a nod to John Gotti, a Mafia boss of the Gambino Crime Family.