The Hakuchou is depicted as a beefier, more powerful sports bike compared to the Bati 800, with a bulky body shell and frame that implies the bike is also tailored for comfort. The bike is clearly based on a base-line 2008–present Suzuki Hayabusa; in addition to similarities in its body design, the Hakuchou also features "死" Japanese scripts (translated as "death") on both sides of the body, in a similar manner to the Hayabusa's "隼" script (referring to the "Peregrine Falcon") on its body. Similarly, the Hakuchou's name is a reference to the decision to name the Hayabusa after a bird (ハヤブサ); "hakuchou" (ハクチョウ) is "swan" in Japanese.
Despite its bulky design, the bike performs relatively well, with similar performance traits as the Bati 800, Bati Custom and Double T (with a top speed of 155 kmph, a weight of 250 kg, 50 kg lighter than any chopper, and stiffer suspensions) but featuring improved acceleration.
The Hakuchou is a gang vehicle ridden by the Uptown Riders.
The Hakuchou Custom is a customized version of the Hakuchou, being based on custom Hayabusas in real-life.
Availability in TBOGT
According to ealier screenshots of the game and the game files, the Hakuchou was meant to reappear in The Ballad of Gay Tony, but almost all players cannot find the bike on the streets or in a specific spawn location. This leads many to assume that it either; has a special spawning code (like the Akuma), something wrong with its spawning code (like the Brickade), or is not in the game all together, because few have said they've seen it, and fewer have said they were able to accually ride one. Some players have even dedicated whole forums to figure out how to find the Hakuchou.  Even though it's not avalaible in single player, it can be used in multiplayer races of The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- The two default radio stations in the Hakuchou are Electro-Choc and Radio Broker.
- In an apparent inability to pronounce its name, Johnny Klebitz calls the bike "Ha-ha-coochie-koo" after one of Angus' possible motorcycle thefts that involves the theft of a Hakuchou.
GTA: The Lost and Damned
- Found at your safehouse after 12 bike races.Also added to list of [[Clay] Simons]'s bikes after completing 12 races and it can be obtained by calling him.
GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Spawns in parts of Alderney along with the Double T, but it is much rarer.
- Can possibly spawn in other "rich" areas, such as The Triangle.