The beta version of its file exists in the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV. According to beta testers, this bike is only available once.
The Hexer is a "modern classic" chopper-style motorcycle built by Liberty City Choppers, distinguished by its a basic tube frame design and elaborate rake construction. The bike comes with two types of color schemes encompassing the frame, gas tank and rear fender, either featuring a one-tone body color, or a two-tone black-and-white stripped scheme. The Hexer is based on a West Coast Choppers CFL.
The Hexer is Johnny Klebitz's premier choice of transportation featured prominently in the game's trailer and screenshots, possessing superior handling and a unique white-and-blue color scheme (an inversion of a regular Hexer's black-and-white scheme). As stated during the introduction of the player's bike following "Clean and Serene", Johnny's Hexer is a one-of-a-kind bike with a 2032cc twin cam engine coupled to a 6 speed transmission with a chain final drive.
- The default radio stations of the Hexer is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8 and Liberty City Hardcore in The Lost and Damned, and Vladivostok FM in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Unlike most vehicles in the Grand Theft Auto 4 series, the Hexer does not commonly spawn when already driving one.
- The Lost and Damned
- Used during most missions, the player can find Johnny's Hexer by loading a save file and going outside, where it will be waiting near the parking lot at both the Lost MC Clubhouse and Brian's safehouse, or when the player begins a mission which requires the Hexer but has driven a different vehicle to the starting location.
- Despite being a unique bike, the player can find regular Hexers ridden in parts of Algonquin and Bohan.
- The player can request Clay Simons for a regular Hexer to be delivered to the player, after "Clean and Serene".
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Widely available in the multiplayer modes.
- The vehicle is also available in the TBOGT mission, "Not So Fast". However, you are unable to drive it, and it will explode upon mission failure. One way to obtain it is by moving it using the Fire Truck water cannon to the closest safehouse.
- In free mode on multiplayer, a custom gold-plated Hexer can occasionally be found outside Yusuf Amir's Apartment.