|The Lost and Damned.|
[[Appearance::The Lost and Damned (GTA IV)|
The Ballad of Gay Tony (GTA IV)]]
|Vehicle type||Civilian/Gang motorbike|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
The Hexer is a chopper style motorcycle originally existing in inactive game files in Grand Theft Auto IV, and featured proper in the The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony episodes for GTA IV.
The Hexer is a "modern classic" chopper-style motorcycle built by Liberty City Choppers, distinguished by its a basic tube frame design and elaborate rake construction. The bike comes with two types of color schemes encompassing the frame, gas tank and rear fender, either featuring a one-tone body color, or a two-tone black-and-white stripped scheme. For the unfinished GTA IV version, the bike features a differing gas tank and rear fender paintwork that persisted halfway into the development of TLAD. As a whole, the Hexer is based on a West Coast Choppers CFL.
The Hexer is Johnny Klebitz's premier choice of transportation featured prominently in the game's trailer and screenshots, possessing superior handling and a unique white-and-blue color scheme (an inversion of a regular Hexer's black-and-white scheme). As stated during the introduction of the player's bike following "Clean and Serene", Johnny's Hexer is a one-of-a-kind bike with a 2032cc twin cam engine coupled to a 6 speed transmission with a chain final drive.
An early Hexer in Grand Theft Auto IV.
Despite its image as the bike of choice for The Lost and Damned's main character, the Hexer's overall performance is otherwise average, with an above average top speed similar to other choppers in the game (216 km/h), average acceleration (6.9 seconds), and a total weight of 300 kg. The bike's length also makes it slightly less easier to steer, often requiring the aid of its brakes or emergency brakes to execute sharp turns.
- The default radio stations of the Hexer is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8 in The Lost and Damned, and Vladivostok FM in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Because the vehicle is intended to be a "one of a kind" bike, the Hexer does not commonly spawn in traffic when the player rides one in TLAD. However, the Hexer in TBOGT may spawn in traffic under this condition.
- Johnny's Hexer is actually blown up in "Shifting Weight" but is implied to be repaired by Clay Simons after.
- If Johnny's Hexer is sunk, swim/push the bike onto shore. It will start up and ride again. Could be a waterproof vehicle.
- The Lost and Damned
- Used during most missions, the player can find Johnny's Hexer by loading a save file and going outside, where it will be waiting near the parking lot at both the Lost MC Clubhouse and Brian's safehouse, or when the player begins a mission which requires the Hexer but has driven a different vehicle to the starting location.
- Despite being a unique bike, the player can find regular Hexers ridden in parts of Algonquin and Bohan.
- The player can request Clay Simons for a regular Hexer to be delivered to the player, after "Clean and Serene".
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Widely available in the multiplayer modes.
- In free mode on multiplayer, a custom gold-plated Hexer can occasionally be found outside Yusuf Amir's Apartment.
- Johnny's Hexer is available in the mission "Not So Fast", however his bike is "locked" and the player character refuses jump on the bike. One way to obtain it is by using the Fire Truck's water cannon to move the bike to the closest safehouse.