High Stakes, Low Rider
From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 07:51, 21 January 2008 by GuildKnight
- Prerequisites: Sweet Path Cesar Vialpando
- Rewards: $1,000
- Unlockables: Lowrider Challenge
This is your typical street race. You will be the number six car. You must go through the city and win the race to complete this mission.
- Get your car modified before you start the race. Usually a few shots of installed nitro can sometimes be a help. Go to the starting line and enter the pink marker. NOTE: You cannot destroy nor jack the cars participating in the race.
- When the signal indicates it, floor the gas an move quickly. Since this race is street illegal, you will have to deal with cross-traffic in addition to the other drivers. Just keep your speed steady and avoid obstacles and you should be in good shape. A pretty high driving skill helps immensely with this mission.
- You will track down the double lane highway paralleling Verona Beach. You will then go north up the double highway going through the Marina and Vine- wood. At the tunnel, you will go left.
- Here you will make a series of "stair-step" curves. Cut the curves to save yourself time. When you make the last turn onto the Santa Maria pier, pour on the gas to get to the Bar and Grill.
- With practice, you can make really good times on this race.