Difference between revisions of "History of GTA V"
m (→August 15, 2013: Fixing images from GTA Online)
|Line 639:||Line 639:|
<gallery width="auto" perrow="4" style="font-size:95%; padding:0; text-align:left;" widths="200">
<gallery width="auto" perrow="4" style="font-size:95%; padding:0; text-align:left;" widths="200">
Revision as of 21:46, 28 September 2013
This page documents the history of the announcement, buildup, hype leaks and release of Grand Theft Auto V
- 1 2009
- 2 2010
- 3 2011
- 4 2012
- 4.1 March
- 4.2 July
- 4.3 August
- 4.4 October
- 4.5 November
- 4.6 December
- 5 2013
- 5.1 January
- 5.2 March
- 5.3 April
- 5.4 May
- 5.5 June
- 5.6 July
- 5.7 August
- 5.7.1 August 7, 2013
- 5.7.2 August 12, 2013
- 5.7.3 August 13, 2013
- 5.7.4 August 14, 2013
- 5.7.5 August 15, 2013
- 5.7.6 August 16, 2013
- 5.7.7 August 19, 2013
- 5.7.8 August 20, 2013
- 5.7.9 August 22, 2013
- 5.7.10 August 23, 2013
- 5.7.11 August 24, 2013
- 5.7.12 August 26, 2013
- 5.7.13 August 27, 2013
- 5.7.14 August 28, 2013
- 5.7.15 August 29, 2013
- 5.8 September
- 6 References
November 13, 2009
July 26, 2010
EuroGamer.net reports the rumour that the next Grand Theft Auto game will be set in Los Angeles after learning from an independent source that Rockstar Games was researching locations around Hollywood.
February 25, 2011
March 27, 2011
- Mitch Hayes - 38 yrs old - Annoying, wise cracking, highly successful FBI agent. In great shape. Does triathlons, drinks low cal beer, but still has a sense of humor.
- Miguel Gonzalez - 25 yrs old - Young Mexican American FBI agent, caught between a few mob bosses. Very clean cut.
- Clyde - 23 yrs old - Moronic, almost inbred and creepy white trash hillbilly. Very naive but in a creepy 'it's only incest sort of way'
- Brother Adam - 50 yrs old - Welsh monk, cult leader, yoga teacher, very lithe, very into exploring your personal tension through gripping massage. Needs Welsh accent.
- Mrs Avery - 48 yrs old - Neurotic soccer mom, home maker, anxious and addled on pain killers. Very angry at neighbor MRS Bell.
- Mrs Bell - 45 yrs old - Swinger, and mellow Californian divorcee. Ugly but comfortable with self.
- Eddie - 47 yrs old - Weed evangelist, guy who started smoking at 30, and is now a leading proponent of marijuana's fantastic properties. White, awkward.
- Ira Bernstein - 56 yrs old - publicist for an actress known as America's newest sweetheart who just so happens to love animals, orphans, drugs and sex. He's always trying to hide her latest indiscretion.
- Kevin De Silva - 18 yrs old - Albert's fat, FPS playing gamer son. Smokes a lot of weed, has anxiety issues and a card for a bad back, very soft, very opinionated. Into making racist comments while playing online.
- Harut Vartanyan - 42-52 yrs old - Armenian car dealer, moneylender, would be Fagin and would be bully. Heavily connected to the underworld, but irritates people so much no one likes him.
- Nervous Jerry - 48 yrs old - paranoiac living in the sticks, near Simon, completely paranoid, and terrified of Simon.
- Calvin North - 55 yrs old - clapped out FBI agent who now mostly works offering advice on TV shows - whose only claim to fame turns out to be entirely false - but a decent guy in other ways. Badly dressed. Divorced. Putting on weight.
- Jerry Cole - 53 yrs old - disabled IT expert and criminal information vendor.
- Rich Roberts - 35 yrs old - English hardman actor, who acts tough but who wants to do serious work - the only problem is he can't quite read the words.
- Alex - 52 yrs old - white, loosie goosie hippy rich guy who has lost his money and is getting desperate but trying not to.
- Scarlet - 45-52 yrs old - unshaven female spiritualist and hippy with a love of exploring the wilderness. Very into journeys.
- Chad - 29 yrs old - pretty boy misogynist Beverly Hills party boy. Made money, but not as cool as he thinks he is.
- Tae Wong - 39 yrs old - somewhat incompetent Chinese mobster, loves doing ecstasy, going to raves.
- Taes Translator - 45 yrs old - VERY STRAIGHT LACED Chinese translator, terrified of his boss's dad. Male, awkward. Needs to speak Chinese.
October 25, 2011
Rockstar Games officially announce Grand Theft Auto V. The announcement included the tweet: "#GTAV rockstargames.com" on the official Rockstar Games Twitter feed. The company also announced that the first official trailer for GTA V would be released the following week.
November 2, 2011
November 3, 2011
We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development. Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created. A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.
March 22, 2012
"The beauty of this system is that crews persist over time and across future games. Multiplayer is an ever-more important part of all our games moving forward. And by creating crews through Social Club, the crews that you create in Max Payne 3 will be ready and available for you to play in Grand Theft Auto V from day one. It's all part of our larger approach to make multiplayer deeper and richer than what's currently available, much more easily accessible to the newcomer and rewarding for the hardcore."
July 12, 2012
August 3, 2012
August 20, 2012
August 22, 2012
August 24, 2012
August 29, 2012
Rockstar Games confirms that Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars are in the same universe as Grand Theft Auto V by confirming the existence of three universes.
El Burro is referenced as he was also referenced in GTA 1, so it felt appropriate that he should cross "universes" - the "universes" are the worlds interpreted at different definitions, 2d, 3d and high definition, so we felt brands and radio / back ground characters would exist in both, but 3 dimensional characters would not. This is the logic (as far as it could be considered logical) behind it - so no, we don't believe any GTA3 characters could exist in the GTA4 universe.
October 18, 2012
October 24, 2012
October 27, 2012
A retail store promotional poster for Grand Theft Auto V was leaked to the internet revealing the release date for GTA V as Spring 2013 with the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 revealed to be carrying the game.
October 30, 2012
Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond – from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.
Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.
November 1, 2012
Game Informer release two high resolution game arts for Grand Theft Auto V and photographs of promotional material given to retailers are leaked to the internet. Five in-game locations were revealed with one of items, a Los Santos Photo Viewer: Vespucci Canals, Vinewood Hills, Del Perro Pier, Grapeseed and the Zancudo River. Rockstar Games also delay the second GTA V trailer after their New York offices lose power because of Hurricane Sandy. There had been no previous announcement regarding the trailer's release date.
November 5, 2012
Grand Theft Auto V is officially available to pre-order across the world. Rockstar Games also confirms the second GTA V trailer will be released on November 14, 2012. Rockstar Games also released altered versions of the two game artworks released on November 1, 2012.
November 7, 2012
November 8, 2012
Game Informer release their preview of Grand Theft Auto V, the games first. Twenty-eight new screenshots, a game art and new information are released in the preview. GTA V is revealed to have three protagonists (Franklin, Michael and Trevor) all of whom have their own storyline and set skills. Gamers will also be able to switch between protagonists except during certain missions. GTA V will feature a larger number of vehicles than in any previous Grand Theft Auto game. GTA V is also confirmed to be larger than Liberty City & Alderney (Grand Theft Auto IV), San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas) and New Austin, West Elizabeth & Nuevo Paradiso (Red Dead Redemption) combined, including a mountain, wine country, the ocean floor, a rural area and a military base. For the other details revealed click here.
November 12, 2012
A number of online previews for Grand Theft Auto V appear online. Those with previews include: IGN, The Guardian, InsideGamer.nl, Gamer.nl, MeriStation.com, GamesAktuell.de, JeuxActu.com, multiplayer.it and Spiegel Online. A number of new screenshots were also released during the previews.
November 13, 2012
IGN interview Grand Theft Auto producer Leslie Benzies and release two new screenshots. Benzies reveals that animals will not be a backdrop and have a role to play, missions will be more free form and that multiplayer has been a main focus for Rockstar Games.
November 14, 2012
November 16, 2012
November 17, 2012
November 18, 2012
November 30, 2012
December 8, 2012
December 24, 2012
Rockstar Games release five new screenshots.
January 4, 2013
Rockstar Games release a new screenshot and make another, previously featured in a magazine preview, available in digital form.
January 26, 2013
A new official artwork for Grand Theft Auto V available to retail stores for display appears online.
January 31, 2013
Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.
We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.
To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.
The GTA Team
March 27, 2013
March 30, 2013
April 2, 2013
April 15, 2013
April 22, 2013
April 25, 2013
Rockstar Games announce that three new trailers, entitled "Michael", "Franklin" and "Trevor", will be released on April 30, 2013.
April 29, 2013
April 30, 2013
Rockstar Games release the "Michael", "Franklin" and "Trevor" trailers.
May 2, 2013
A number of Grand Theft Auto V appear on the internet and new screenshots also appear in the previews. Previews are posted by IGN, GameSpot, GameInformer, Kotaku, CVG, Edge, VideoGamer.com, Official PlayStation Magazine, Official Xbox Magazine, Destructoid, USA Today, Rev3Games, The Telegraph, GamesAktuel, JeuxVideo and MeriStation.
The main new features confirmed include the ability to hunt animals, the return of side missions in addition to random encounters, the 'classic' five-star wanted level will return, customisation of characters, vehicles and weapons returns and the player can purchase buildings/businesses as a money revenue.
May 7, 2013
GameInformer release twelve new Grand Theft Auto V screenshots.
May 9, 2013
Edge-online.com release three new Grand Theft Auto V screenshots.
May 13, 2013
Rockstar Games release a new artwork combining three previously released artworks.
May 16, 2013
May 23, 2013
Rockstar Games announce the Special and Collectors Editions of Grand Theft Auto V. It was also announced that pre-ordering the game, including the standard version, will give the player access to the Atomic Blimp.
The Special Edition includes: Stunt plane trials, special ability boost, additional outfits and tattoos (among other things), additional weapons, a blueprint map and a collectible steelbook with exclusive artwork.
The Collectors Edition includes: Stunt plane trials, unique vehicles and garage property, custom characters for Grand Theft Auto Online, special ability boost, additional outfits and tattoos (among other things), additional weapons, a blueprint map, a collectible steelbook with exclusive artwork, a GTA New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap and GTA V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key. Two exclusive Collectors Edition vehicles were announced: the Stunt Plane and Hotknife, while online players will also have access to the Khamelion electric car, and the exclusive weapons are a bullpup shotgun, Pistol .50 and a hammer.
May 29, 2013
People who had e-mailed pictures to have their face for in-game rendering through the Epsilon Program website were contacted with replies, which included two new screenshots and confirmed the return of Cris Formage as the leader of the Epsilon Program.
June 6. 2013
It was discovered that the Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year edition was being shipped with a Grand Theft Auto V promo card alongside the games manual. The promo card featured a new screenshot and a short description of the game.
June 10, 2013
Nine new Grand Theft Auto V screenshots were released at Sony's conference at E3. Also announced was a new bundle featuring a 500GB PlayStation 3 and Grand Theft Auto V costing $299. A separate headset, featuring the V from the GTA V logo, will also be released for $179 with both being released on September 17, 2013.
June 11, 2013
High resolution versions of the screenshots revealed on June 10, 2013 are released online.
July 2, 2013
Rockstar Games release an "Asked & Answered" feature on their website revealing their new online multiplayer feature Grand Theft Auto Online, that the Xbox 360 version will come with two discs (one for a one-time install and the second to play the game) and that a new trailer is to be released. A new screenshot is released with the question and answer article.
July 4, 2013
Rockstar Games released two larger versions of artworks first released in May 2013.
July 8, 2013
Rockstar Games announce a gameplay trailer is to be released on July 9, 2013.
July 9, 2013
Rockstar Games release the Grand Theft Auto V gameplay trailer announced on July 8, 2013. GameInformer release two Question and Answer articles about GTA V regarding customisation and gun combat, which confirms over 1,000 vehicle customisation options. Fourteen new screenshots are also released in the articles. A question and answer article for GTA V is also posted on JeuxActu.com releasing seven new screenshots and confirming that all three protagonists will not be playable from the start of the game.
July 10, 2013
CVG release an interview with Rockstar Games employee Imran Sarwar about customisation. The interview confirms the ability to customise with bulletproof tires, that enemies react different (SWAT are organised while gangs are not), cars can not be directly 'weaponised' and cars are impounded if left on the street among other things.
July 11, 2013
Rockstar Games marketing campaign begins with adverts on television and YouTube.
July 17, 2013
Rockstar Games releases three new pieces of Grand Theft Auto V merchandise: a GTA V box art poster, a Los Santos County Sheriff hat and a t-shirt (available in black and white) with Los Santos printed on the front.
July 24, 2013
A new artwork for Grand Theft Auto V is released on GameStop.com.
July 29, 2013
July 31, 2013
Rockstar Games update their Facebook cover photo and reveal the North American rating: M for Mature (17+) and features: intense violence, blood and gore, nudity, mature humor, strong language, strong sexual content and the use of alcohol and drugs. The Australian age rating is also revealed as R 18+.
August 7, 2013
August 12, 2013
August 13, 2013
The official Grand Theft Auto V website is launched providing fans with information of Los Santos and Blaine County, as well as a number of new screenshots. BuzzFeed publish an online article interviewing Rockstar Games employee Aaron Garbut with five new GTA V screenshots posted in the article.
August 14, 2013
August 15, 2013
Rockstar Games release the trailer for Grand Theft Auto Online, an online multiplayer universe for Grand Theft Auto V. New screenshots for GTA V are also released and a nuumber of online previews for Grand Theft Auto Online appear online. Those with previews include: CVG, GameSpot, JeuxActu, GamePro and 3DJuegos. Interviews with Leslie Benzies also appear online on CVG and GameSpot.
It is confirmed that GTA Online will be free and launch on October 1, 2013 and will allow the player to obtain money through missions (having started with none) and reputation points. If killed the opposing player can steal your wallet, insurance can be taken out against vehicles, there will be lots of property to purchase, new locations will appear in the future, players can create missions through the Rockstar Games Social Club and a "passive mode" will allow for free roam without being killed. A players ranking will be determined by their shooting, driving, flying and parachuting skills.
August 16, 2013
August 19, 2013
An interview with Leslie Benzies, of Rockstar Games, is posted online by 3DJuegos. The interview confirms there will be over 700 missions in Grand Theft Auto Online, which will be ordered randomly and depending on your rank with more complex missions becoming available with a higher rank. Almost everything in single player mode will be available in GTA Online. Certain missions will require certain vehicles, characters or weapons. There will also be "team lives" allowing for a certain number of character deaths on a team before the mission is failed.
August 20, 2013
Rockstar Games confirm that Grand Theft Auto V will be available as a day 1 download on the PlayStation Network with an exclusive PlayStation 3 theme available for free. The pre-order also includes a 75% off voucher for any Rockstar Games game. Players in North and Latin America can pre-order the game while pre-ordering in other regions will be available shortly.
Rating Summary: In this open-world action game, players assume the role of three criminals whose storylines intersect within the fictional city of Los Santos. Players can switch between each character to follow his storyline, completing missions which often include criminal activities (e.g., stealing cars, executing heists, assassinating targets). Players use pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, and explosives to kill various enemies (e.g., rival gang members); players also have the ability to shoot non-adversary civilians, though this may negatively affect players' progress as a penalty system triggers a broad police search. Blood-splatter effects occur frequently, and the game contains rare depictions of dismemberment. In one sequence, players are directed to use various instruments and means to extract information from a character; the sequence is intense and prolonged, and it involves some player interaction (i.e., responding to on-screen prompts). The game includes depictions of sexual material/activity: implied fellatio and masturbation; various sex acts that the player's character procures from a prostitute—while no nudity is depicted in these sequences, various sexual moaning sounds can be heard. Nudity is present, however, primarily in two settings: a topless lap dance in a strip club and a location that includes male cult members with exposed genitalia in a non-sexual context. Within the game, TV programs and radio ads contain instances of mature humor: myriad sex jokes; depictions of raw sewage and feces on a worker's body; a brief instance of necrophilia (no nudity is depicted). Some sequences within the larger game allow players to use narcotics (e.g., smoking from a bong, lighting a marijuana joint); cocaine use is also depicted. Players' character can, at various times, consume alcohol and drive while under the influence. The words “f**k,” “c*nt,” and “n**ger” can be heard in the dialogue.
August 22, 2013
August 23, 2013
Rockstar Games officially announce the real-life Bravado Banshee. Rockstar Games update the official Grand Theft Auto V website releasing the Local Artisans, Exclusive Country Clubs and Serenity & Wellness panels. Eight new screenshots and two artworks are also released.
August 24, 2013
Rockstar Games announce that Grand Theft Auto V has gone "gold" meaning development on the game has been completed. Sony apologise to fans after leaks from a downloadable digital pre-order of GTA V from the PlayStation Store in Europe.
August 26, 2013
Additional Weapons: A .50 Caliber Pistol and Bullpup Shotgun, both with unique customisable options, skins and attachments, will be available in Ammu-Nation stores while a hammer will also be available. Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More: Michael, Franklin Clinton and Trevor Phillips will receive a 20% discount in all stores across Los Santos & Blaine County and access to certain special items in either stores or their personal wardrobe. A free additional outfit (consisting of a shirt hoodie and jacket) will be given to each protagonist. Special Ability Boost: The special abilities each character posses will be triggered faster and will activate when the 'special ability bar' is full (based on the players actions). The boost means available in the Special and Collectors edition sees the bar fill up 25% faster. Michael's allows him to slow down time to shoot targets, Franklin's allows him to slow down time to drive around traffic and take high speed corners, and Trevor's allows him to to cause double damage to enemies and only half the damage when attacked. Stunt Plane Trials: Five unique checkpoint trials will be available.
The Collectors edition will also feature two additional added features: Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online: Niko Bellic from Grand Theft Auto IV, and both Claude and Misty from Grand Theft Auto III will be available as parent options when creating a Grand Theft Auto Online character. Unique Vehicles and Garage Property: An exclusive garage to store vehicles in is available and will come with a Hotknife and CarbonRS, while in GTA Online the player can purchase a Khamelion.
August 27, 2013
Rockstar Games announce The Official Trailer will debut Thursday, August 29, 2013.
August 28, 2013
Rockstar Games announce the introduction of hierarchies in the Social Club Crews, which will begin with the release of Grand Theft Auto Online. Each crew leader can assign a crew member to one of four tiers although all members will be automatically added to the Muscle tier until their rank is changed.
• Commissioners: The Crew’s most trusted member(s) - that essential right-hand man or woman that the Leader relies on for Vice Presidential advisement and executive action. Commissioners have the power to manage and administrate all aspects of the Crew on behalf of the Leader, including the ability to promote members internally or invite new members in.
• Lieutenants: Made members with specific privileges to keep the Crew in check and hand out promotions or demotions amongst sub-ordinate ranks. Crew Representatives and the mob of Muscle would be wise to keep their Lieutenants (and above) sweet.
• Representatives: A tier of Crew members who have shown and proved their commitment to the clique - whether with ace performance in competitive modes, or just by rocking their Crew's emblem faithfully since day one. Crew Leaders can assign these special players as Representatives who will have basic permissions to aid recruitment efforts.
• Muscle: The rank-and-file mob of Crew members who are happy to play their position of causing some havoc Online, doing their Crew's emblem justice and fighting for its good name. Muscle-level members may not have nor want any administrative power but they're often the heart and soul of what makes your Crew fearsome. Ambitious Muscle who are looking to prove themselves to the Crew Leader and rise up the ranks may even prove a threat to their Crew superiors, if any are deemed to be slacking on their responsibilities or performance.
August 29, 2013
September 1, 2013
Rolling Stone and PitchFork publish previews for Grand Theft Auto V's soundtrack alongside an interview with Ivan Pavlovich, Rockstar Games' Soundtrack Supervisor. The previews confirm that GTA V will have fifteen radio stations, two of which will be talk stations, there will be 240 licensed songs and twenty hours of original score. Stephen Pope, Nate Williams, Camilo Lara, DJ Pooh, Jesco White and Flying Lotus are confirmed as radio DJ's. Vinewood Boulevard Radio, East Los FM, West Coast Classics, Rebel Radio and FlyLo FM are confirmed radio stations.
September 3, 2013
September 4, 2013
September 5, 2013
IGN publishes an interview with Phil Hooker the associate technical director and combat designer for Grand Theft Auto V.ref name="September52013">Grand Theft Auto V: The Sum of all Peers. Luke Reilly.</ref> CultStoppers.com, a promotional website for GTA V, is launched showing the faces of the five people who won a competition to have their faces put into Grand Theft Auto V. The website announces that the full site launch will be soon.
September 6, 2013
Rockstar Games updates the Grand Theft Auto V website with the Security & Peace of Mind, Fitness & Relaxation and Exciting Music and Entertainment sections. A new artwork and eight new screenshots are also released as well as a video about the contest for governor of San Andreas.
- The driving force behind Grand Theft Auto. Times Online.
- Rockstar definitely researching Hollywood. Robert Purchese on EuroGamer.net.
- Supererogatory's Twitter feed.
- GRAND THEFT AUTO V Official Announcement. R* Q.
- Max Payne 3: Rockstar's Multiplayer Reinvention. Daniel Krupa and IGN.
- Epsilon Program's Twitter feed. Rockstar Games.
- Grand Theft Auto III: Your Questions Answered – Part One (Claude, Darkel & Other Characters). R* Q.
- Grand Theft Auto V Is Coming Spring 2013. R* Q.
- Grand Theft Auto V Trailer #2 Coming Next Week, Wed Nov 14. R* Q.
- Grand Theft Auto V: Reinventing the Open-World Rulebook. Alex Simmons.
- Grand Theft Auto V preview: the inside story. Keith Stuart.
- GTA 5 Preview. Simon Zijlemans.
- Grand Theft Auto V. Simon Zijlemans.
- Grand Theft Auto V, Impresiones. Nacho Ortiz.
- GTA 5 in der großen Vorschau mit neuen Screenshots: Rockstar-Epos erstmals erlebt [Artikel des Monats November 2012]. David Martin.
- GTA 5 : ON A VU UNE HEURE DE GAMEPLAY CHEZ ROCKSTAR À NEW YORK !. Maxime Chao.
- Chi fa da sé fa per tre. Pierpaolo Greco.
- Exklusiver erster Blick: So wird "Grand Theft Auto V". Christian Stöcker.
- Grand Theft Auto 5’s Unseen Mastermind. Alex Simmons.
- The Xbox Facebook page.
- Grand Theft Auto V Reader Q&A. Matt Bertz.
- GTA V: Burning Questions Answered. Greg Miller.
- Grand Theft Auto V Is Coming 9.17.2013. R* Q.
- How Grand Theft Auto 5 Moves The Series Forward. Keza MacDonald.
- The Many Weird and Wonderful Roles You Can Play in Grand Theft Auto V. Shaun McInnis.
- Grand Theft Auto V: The Art Of The Heist In GTA V. Matt Bertz.
- Grand Theft Auto V: Touring The Open World of Grand Theft Auto V. Matt Bertz.
- Grand Theft Auto V: Putting Your Personal Stamp On Grand Theft Auto V. Matt Bertz.
- The Many Weird and Wonderful Roles You Can Play in Grand Theft Auto V. Matt Bertz.
- I've Seen Grand Theft Auto V. This One's Radically Different.. Stephen Totilo.
- Preview: GTA V rewrites the open-world rulebook... again. Tim Weaver.
- GTA V: GTA 5 o'clock: GTA V - We've seen it! EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW. Dan Dawkins and Tim Weaver.
- Grand Theft Auto V: inside Rockstar’s next epic. Edge-online.com.
- GTA 5: Next-Gen Come Early. Simon Miller.
- New GTA 5 info – our preview reveals three characters, two missions & one incredible world. Ben Wilson.
- GTA 5 gameplay first look - video preview with brand new details. Jon Hicks.
- Grand Theft Auto V: Everything is bigger and better. Hamza Aziz.
- 'Grand Theft Auto V' puts theft back in the game. Mike Snider.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Gameplay IMPRESSIONS! Adam Sessler, Max Scoville and Tara Long's First Look. Adam Sessler, Max Scoville and Tara Long.
- Grand Theft Auto V preview. Tom Hoggins.
- GTA 5: Vorschau und neue Screenshots zu Spezialfähigkeiten, Upgrades und Kampfsystem. Thomas Szedlak.
- Grand Theft Auto V.
- Grand Theft Auto V, Impresiones. Nacho Ortiz.
- Grand Theft Auto V PS3 Bundle, Custom Pulse Elite Headset & Custom Audio Mode. Crystal MacKenzie.
- Asked & Answered: GTAV. R* K.
- Grand Theft Auto V Q&A: Customization. Matt Bertz.
- Grand Theft Auto V Q&A: Gun Combat. Matt Bertz.
- GTA 5 : ROCKSTAR NORTH RÉPOND À NOS QUESTIONS SUR LE SWITCH DES PERSONNAGES. Maxime Chao.
- GTA V: GTA 5 o'clock: EXCLUSIVE Interview with Rockstar: Grand Theft Auto 5. Dan Dawkins and Tim Weaver.
- New Grand Theft Auto V Screens: The Fast Life.
- GRAND THEFT AUTO V(Multi Platform).
- "Way Beyond Anything We’ve Done Before": Building The World Of "Grand Theft Auto V". Joseph Bernstein.
- First look: Rockstar takes GTA Online. Daniel Dawkins.
- Why Grand Theft Auto Online is Crazy Enough to Work. Shaun McInnis.
- GTA ONLINE : ON A VU LE MULTI DANS LES LOCAUX DE ROCKSTAR NORTH. Maxime Chao.
- GTA Online in der Vorschau: Gangster-Treff für Alle. Tobias Veltin.
- La revolución online de Rockstar. Jesús Bella.
- Interview: Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies on GTA Online. Tim Weaver.
- Rockstar North Boss on GTA Online, Why the Time is Finally Right. Shaun McInnis.
- Un nuevo mundo por vivir. Jesús Bella.
- Pre-Order GTAV Day 1 Digital on PlayStation Network. R* Q.
- RATING INFORMATION: Grand Theft Auto V. Entertainment Software Rating Board.
- Coming Soon: The 2013 GTAV Bravado Banshee. R* Q.
- Grand Theft Auto V update. Nick Caplin.
- More Details and Screens from the Grand Theft Auto V Special and Collector's Edition Digital Content. R* Q.
- Introducing Crew Hierarchies. R* Y.
- Inside the 'Grand Theft Auto V' Soundtrack. Evan Shamoon.
- Listen: Flying Lotus Gets His Own Radio Station in Grand Theft Auto V With New Music from Tyler, The Creator and More. Evan Minsker and Amy Phillips.
- World's First Hands-on With Grand Theft Auto V. Luke Reilly.
- GTA V Conversation: First Hands-On. Daniel Krupa and Alex Simmons.
- GTA 5 : TOUT CE QU'ON SAIT DU JEU POINT PAR POINT !. Damien Greffet.
- GTA 5: Exklusiv bei Rockstar Games gespielt! Große Preview mit neuen Missionen. Thomas Szedlak.
- GTA 5: Exklusiv bei Rockstar Games gespielt! Große Preview mit neuen Missionen. Thomas Szedlak.
- GTA 5 exklusiv angespielt: Das Experten-Video zum ersten Hands-on!. Thomas Szedlak.
- 10 Crazy, Awesome Things I Saw and Did in Grand Theft Auto Online. Ryan McCaffrey.