The mission is started by walking into the blue circle in the middle of the graveyard. Then, the player will lose all weapons apart from fists, and the player wil be given three Timebombs, which are dropped by touching the icon on the touch screen. The player can gain weapons throughout the mission by looking for the green dots on the radar and picking them up, as the player advances to the, powerful weapon will begin to appear in later rounds.
If the player reached and completed Round 6 of the mission, he/she will be given a gold medal and a percentage going to 100%. Leaving the mission area or getting killed may fail the mission.
The player will then have relentless waves of 'hobos' chasing after them at the start, the hobos have little health and no weapons, apart from fists. As you progress through the levels, they become progressively stronger and better equipped.
To score in Hobotron, collect the money the hobos drop. The player can get more money, depending on the way they kill them, and the weapon they had equipped.
- Watch out for the hobos with swords. No matter how much health or armor you have, they normally are one-hit kills, even for you!
- If you see a Hobo with fire in his hands they you should kill him quickly, as he will explode when he gets close enough to you. If you kill one however, he will explode dealing damage to any Hobos (or the player if they are nearby) around him.
- Collect the money they drop as soon as you can, as it disappears quickly.
- If you are struggling with this, try getting the 'Double Armor' upgrade (by completing 5 vigilante waves with 100% kill rate) and 'Regenerating Health' (by getting a gold medal or higher in both Dragon Wagon noodle run missions)
- Also, if you are willing to use cheats, all the weapons cheats work, so use these to get the minigun or other heavy artillery weapon.