Difference between revisions of "Holland Nights"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 12:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 02:46, 16 January 2012
|This page needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of Grand Theft Wiki.|
Niko Bellic killing an associate of Clarence Little.
|Unlocked by||Final Interview|
The dealer is on the second floor. The main way to complete the mission is to chase him to the roof of the apartments. If he escapes, he runs to the roof, where you have to option to spare him or kill him. If you spare him, he will appear as a random character later, where you WILL have to kill him. After you either kill him or spare him, police surround the building and you have to lose them. If you're dating Kiki, you can call her to lose the wanted level. Another way is to head to the river, located not too far to the east.
An easier way to complete the mission, completely avoiding the gang members and the police, is to climb the crane to the south of the building. Once at the top you can use the Sniper Rifle to kill Clarence and end the mission without any trouble. The only downside is that you can't spare him.
Clarence Little - (Optional) Killed by Niko Bellic.
- Harlem Nights is possibly the basis for the name of this mission.
- Another possibility is the song Hollywood Nights by Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band.
- At the begining Clarence is standing on the second floor. You can throw a molotov to kill him.
- You can also snipe him from the crane nearby. This is tricky, however, as he will start running as soon as the crosshair is placed over him.
- If the player calls for backup from Dwayne, Clarence will run up halfway through the stairs, jump over a railing to the ground, run back out a gate and will try to escape on foot.