GTA San Andreas
The SUV is reminiscent of a facelifted (1986–1995) Range Rover, but with different headlights. The Huntley appears to have wheels that look similar to the wheels found on the 2002-2005 Range Rover Vouge.
As would be expected based on its bulky chassis, acceleration and speed are somewhat lacking. But being the off-road vehicle that it is, it has a strong engine with loads of low-end torque and a sturdy suspension for tackling steep hills and rough terrain, and being highly controllable in sharp turns. The Huntley tends to get dirty very easily, mostly on the roof whenever the player drives in the dirt/sand. This happens most notably when the vehicle is painted white. The Huntley is also a desirable Vehicle for driveby's as it can accommodate 3 gang members.
Modifications (GTA San Andreas)
The Huntley can only be modified in TransFender
- Nitro (all)
- Car stereo
- The default radio station in the Huntley is WCTR.
- Spawns while driving a Uranus in Los Santos International Airport, Los Santos (Tue).
- Spawns at Madd Dogg's Crib in Mulholland, Los Santos, next to a Stafford or another Huntley during the Madd Dogg's Rhymes mission.
- Black/Heavy version in Jizzy.
- At the parking lot beside the driving school in Doherty, San Fierro (only when wanted for export)
- Found regularly in San Fierro
- Importable from Easter Basin (San Fierro) after completing export lists. Import cost: $32,000 (Thursday only)
- Spawns regularly in Prickle Pine, Las Venturas
- Sometimes spawns around The Strip, Las Venturas
- Spawns frequently around Vinewood.