Focusing on the socialites and "cokehead debutantes" of Liberty City, they often talk about some of the outrageous spending of these people, for example, Tony McTony's collection of 15 Infernus sports cars all with the Tony McTony logo and Cloe Parker's real estate (includes a mega mansion in Westdyke, Alderney that her father bought for her on the day of her first period) and her ruby filled breast implants. I'm Rich also features Jill Von Crastenburg, Samantha Muldoon, Lyle Cleethorpes and Alfonso Vasquez including his ex-wife and his daughter January Natasha Vasquez.
GTA Chinatown Wars
- Money: $15 or $200
- The Star Plaza Hotel Suite
During the show, locations of Liberty City and San Andreas are often shown, including:
- Tony McTony's high rise glass condo on the West River side of Alderney
- Tony McTony's mansion in Vinewood, Los Santos
- Cloe Parker's mansion on the north side of Alderney along with the von Crastenburg mansion (same street)
- Cloe Parker's penthouse in Middle Park East, Algonquin.
- Cleethorpes' Family tobacco farm in San Andreas.
- The Triangle Club in Bohan.
- Star Junction, Algonquin.
- Twitchin's Factory in Broker.
- At one point in the program even Bullworth Academy (the setting of Bully), is depicted.
- Bullworth Academy, the primary location of the Rockstar Games created game Bully, makes a cameo in an episode of I'm Rich.
- Some of the beta vehicles are also seen on the show, such as a beta model of the F620 before it was added to TBOGT, a Banshee with twin middle stripes and different wheel hubcaps, and a Turismo with different rims and spoiler.