|I Scream, You Scream|
|Target||Forelli Family gangsters|
|Location||Hepburn Heights, Portland, Liberty City|
|Unlocks||Trial By Fire|
Claude answers a payphone in Hepburn Heights and El Burro tells Claude that a gang (Forellis) are threatening to remove a starring member of an adult movie unless they get a cut. In response, El Burro exploits the weakness of the gang's craving for ice cream by luring and killing them using an ice cream van rigged with a bomb.
El Burro instructs Claude to obtain some remote-triggered explosives in a suitcase pickup by the Borgnine Taxis depot in Harwood. The player is then required to obtain a Mr. Whoopee ice cream van, one of which will be conveniently spawned and marked on the map. After obtaining the van, the player must then drive the van to the gang's Atlantic Quays hideout, park the van in the marked halo with van's ice cream jingle playing, then promptly exit and wait from a safe distance with the bomb's detonator in hand. A gang of four (all armed with Uzis) will eventually march from the nearby warehouse to the van. When the gang is within explosive distance of the van, the player may remotely detonate the bomb, killing all four of the targets and completing the mission.
- The mission's name is a nod to the "Ice Cream (I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream)", popular song originating from the 1920s.
- This mission was originally intended to be given out by Darkel, a removed character. Instead of gang members, the original target would be innocent pedestrians. Darkel was eventually removed from the game and the mission was given to El Burro.
- Although the mission allocates a Mr. Whoopee in traffic for the player to hijack, the player can in fact obtain any Mr. Whoopee that may spawn in elsewhere in traffic or is obtained from the Import/Export garage.
- Nevertheless, destroying the Mr. Whoopee allocated by the mission will lead to mission failure.
- If the player walks too close to the lured gang, they will immediately turn hostile and attack the player using their Uzis.
- Although the player is instructed to kill the gang using the bomb in the van, the player may simply kill them via other means as soon as they are in view of the player to successful complete of the mission. If the player manages to kill them without destroying the van, the player will lose the detonator upon completion of the mission, thereby disabling the van's bomb. This is a very effective method of acquiring a Mr. Whoopee for storage or for export in the Import/Export side-quest.
The reward for completing the mission is $6,000 and the unlocking of the mission "Trial By Fire".