|Ice Cold Killa|
Cesar Vialpando hands Carl Johnson his silenced pistol to take out Jizzy B.
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Location||Doherty, San Fierro, San Andreas|
Ice Cold Killa is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is one of the missions which protagonist Carl Johnson does independently, and is accessed from his garage in the Doherty district of San Fierro, San Andreas.
Carl goes to his garage in Doherty looking for material to make a Silenced 9mm; shortly, Cesar Vialpando arrives and gives Carl his own silencer. Wu Zi Mu has left a message about a Loco Syndicate meeting with the Ballas; Carl has to kill Jizzy B. and take his phone in order to find out about where this meeting will takes place.
Carl drives over to The Pleasure Domes Club at Battery Point, and crashes Jizzy's party. After a brief argument Jizzy attempts to escape with a bodyguard, setting the other guards on Carl; Carl manages to kill them all and makes his way outside the club. Outside, Jizzy attempts to escape, and Carl gives chase, eventually killing him and taking his phone. Carl calls Cesar and tells him to come to Pier 69, the location of the meeting, where they'll take down the Loco Syndicate.
Carl Johnson: Damn, where'd I put it? Where the hell did I put it? Shit!
(Cesar arrives, carting a tool trolley.)
Cesar Vialpando: Hey holmes, you OK?
Cesar Vialpando: Hey homie, you want me to roll with you?
Carl Johnson: No, this a one-man job. I gotta stay real low key. I was thinking about welding some shit together, and making me a silencer!
Cesar Vialpando: You're fucking crazy, holmes! You gotta get out of this ghetto mentality!
Carl Johnson: So what you thinking?
Cesar Vialpando: Let me show you. Check this out, holmes.
(Cesar reaches into the tool trolley and pulls out a pistol equiped with a silencer.)
Cesar Vialpando: Here, take mine.
Carl Johnson: Where'd you get that?
Cesar Vialpando: Same place I buy my pants, holmes. This is America.
Jizzy B.: Gimme some room. Gimme some room bitch! It's that time of the week again...your provider is about to make that special call. If I think for a moment that one of you hos is hustling me...
(Jizzy makes the execution sign.)
Bettina: You better make a bigger cut this week Jizz. We're running low, honey!
Jizzy B.: Shut up bitch, I'm handling business!
Bettina: Don't you even raise your voice at me, asshole!
Jizzy B.: Now shut up, bitch! Your funky ass...
Bettina: What a dick!
(Bettina leaves and Carl arrives.)
Carl Johnson: Hey Jizzy, I need to holler at you.
Jizzy B.: Well talk, then, friend. I mean, that's we'll ever do. A kind word here, a wise saying there. Shit, I'm a walking book of proverbs.
(Carl pulls his gun on Jizzy.)
Carl Johnson: No, you fucked up, man!
Jizzy B.: C...C'mon, man. Hey, I get it wrong, you know? I'm imperfect. You know, like...hey. Not a kind man. Not a wise man, you know. Not a smart man, but. Dear Lord, I tried!
Carl Johnson: No, you fucked up when you trusted me, playa.
Jizzy B.: C'mon, baby...I...I...But...But...
Carl Johnson: You ass-selling, yay pushing, piece of shit trash!
(Carl tosses Jizzy onto a couch and prepares to shoot him.)
Jizzy B.: Oh, lord! Watchoo all waiting on, huh? Somebody cap this nigga, man!
(Jizzy escapes and sets his guards on Carl, but Carl kills the guards, then goes after Jizzy, kills him and takes his phone, then Carl calls Cesar .)
Carl Johnson: Eh, Cesar.
Cesar Vialpando: Hey, dude, wassup?
Cesar Vialpando: OK holmes. You gonna need some backup?
Carl Johnson: No, man. I got it covered.
(Carl hangs up.)
- The song heard playing in the background in the garage is The Chakachas - Jungle Fever; the song can also be heard on Master Sounds 98.3.
- The songs playing in the background in The Pleasure Domes Club are Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day, and Compton's Most Wanted - Hood Took Me Under; the songs can also be heard on Radio Los Santos, or any other time the player access the interior of the club.
- The song playing in the mission cutscene in Jizzy's club is I Can Make You Dance by Zapp; the song can also be heard on Bounce FM.
- This is the only time in the game Jizzy's club is accessible to the player, unless entered through the Hidden Interiors Universe at the Ganton Gym with the Jetpack exploit.
- Also note that one of the unused Crack Dealers makes a one time only appearence in this mission.
- When Jizzy runs (equiped with a Micro SMG), he will shoot with his arm up.
- If you destroy the Broadway outside of The Pleasure Domes Club before entering, Jizzy will run on a pizzaboy and without a security guard.
- In a game trailer CJ is see pointing a Desert Eagle at Jizzy instead, though it might have just been a place holder.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|