- This is the side mission for GTA III. For the mission in GTA Vice City, see Sunshine Autos Import Garage. For the mission in GTA San Andreas, see Exports and Imports.
After delivering a car, the player is rewarded with a sum of money, regardless of the condition of the vehicle. After delivering all the vehicles required for a certain garage or crane, the player is given a sizable cash bonus, as well as floating pickup icons for all of the vehicles that have been delivered to that location. Walking in any of the pickups will select a vehicle, which will be delivered to the player at that garage or crane.
There are three Import/Export locations in total, all of which must be completed for 100% completion.
The Portland Docks requests civilian vehicles to be collected through a garage. There is a list of vehicles on the front of the garage to keep track on what is collected.
Successful export of each vehicle to this garage rewards the player $1,000. Completing the list awards $200,000.
- Blista: Driven around Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale and parked near Asuka Kasen's condo.
- Bobcat: Parked on Portland Beach behind Salvatore's Mansion and driven everywhere .
- Bus: Can be found driven by civilians near Fort Staunton.
- Coach: Parked at the bus depot in Trenton, driven rarely in all three disticts .
- Dodo: Parked at a hangar in Francis International Airport.
- Flatbed: Can be found in Staunton Island.
- Linerunner: By the dinner in Callahan Point and in Portland Harbor and driven rarely in all three districts .
- Moonbeam: Parked outside a garage in southwest Saint Mark's and driven in all three districts.
- Mr. Whoopee: Can be spawned during Firefighter, or in the mission I Scream, You Scream and rarely in Shoreside Vale.
- Mule: Parked in the Portland Harbor parking lot and driven everywhere.
- Patriot: Parked near Supa Save! shop in Callahan Point, starts the Patriot Playground mission and driven rarely in all three districts .
- Pony: Near the car crusher in Harwood,driven in all three districts and across from Joey's garage.
- Rumpo: driven in all three districts and near 8-Ball Autos and near Joey's garage.
- Securicar: Sometimes spawns around Chinatown, also available after one of Donald Love's missions.
- Trashmaster: Rarely driven in all three districts.
- Yankee: Parked by the emergency vehicle crane in Portland Harbor and driven everywhere.
The Portland Docks also wants emergency vehicles to be collected. The vehicles can be placed on the yellow stripes under a magnet connected to a crane just east of the Dock's Import/Export garage, near a parked Yankee. The crane will load the collected vehicle onto a cargo ship. Unlike both of the civilian vehicle garages, there is no list to keep track of what vehicles have been delivered.
Successful export of each emergency vehicle rewards the player $1,500.
- Ambulance: Parked by every hospital in the city, or spawns after significant numbers of pedestrians are killed (with bodies intact).
- Barracks OL: Parked at Phil Cassidy's base, after unlocking Staunton.
- Enforcer: Parked inside the Staunton Island police station, or spawned when the player has a four star wanted level.
- FBI Car: Only obtainable when the player has a five star wanted level.
- Fire Truck: Parked by every fire station.
- Police Car: Parked by every police station, driven everywhere, or spawned when the player has a two, three or four star wanted level.
- Rhino: Parked at Phil Cassidy's base (unlocked when all missions are complete), or spawned when the player has a six star wanted level.
A garage in Pike Creek, Shoreside Vale, wants civilian vehicles to be collected, a different set from the Portland Docks. The vehicles can be placed in a garage north of the Shoreside Vale Pay 'n' Spray. There is a list of vehicles on the front of the garage to keep track on what has been collected.
Successful export of each vehicle to this garage rewards the player $1,000.
- Banshee: Driven around Shoreside Vale and Staunton Island and parked inside Capital Autos.
- BF Injection: Parked by Misty's apartment in Hepburn Heights after completing Sayonara Salvatore. Driven rarely in Shoreside Vale.
- Cabbie: Spawns randomly anywhere in the city.
- Cheetah: Driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale, spawned in the mission Chaperone.
- Esperanto: Parked near the Rockford hospital and driven everywhere.
- Idaho: Spawns randomly anywhere in the city.
- Infernus: Parked in the Francis International Airport parking lot in Shoreside Vale and driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale.
- Kuruma: Parked in Portland Harbor parking lot ,near Capital Autos and driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale.
- Landstalker: Found in Belleville Park, activates the off-road mission A Ride in the Park and in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale.
- Manana: Driven in all three disticts.
- Perennial: Parked in Portland Harbor parking lot and near Capital Autos and driven everywhere.
- Sentinel: Driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale and sometimes can be seen in front of Marco's Bistro.
- Stallion: Parked across from Joey's Garage in Trenton, spawned in the mission Her Lover in the Bitch'n' Dog Food Factory and driven everwhere.
- Stinger: Driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale. Parked in the Liberty Tree car park.
- Stretch: Usually driven around Staunton Island.
- Taxi: Driven everywhere.