- This is the side mission for GTA III. For the mission in GTA VC, see Sunshine Autos Import Garage. For the mission in GTA SA, see Exports and Imports.
The following is a list of the cars that need to be stolen in GTA III. Completing one of the list will generate floating icons at the place of collection. These icons can be picked up to get the vehicle of the player's choice to be exported to the place of collection.
The Portland Docks wants emergency vehicles to be collected. The vehicles can be placed on the yellow stripes under a magnet connected to a crane, near a parked Yankee. The crane will load the collected vehicle onto a cargo ship.
- Ambulance - Parked near every hospital in the city.
- Barracks OL - Parked at Phil Cassidy's base.
- Enforcer - Spawns inside the Staunton Island police station.
- FBI Car - Only obtainable when the player has 5 stars wanted level.
- Fire Truck - Parked by every fire station.
- Police Car - At every police station.
- Rhino - Parked at Phil Cassidy's base. Unlocked when all missions are complete.
The Docks also wants civilian vehicles to be collected. The vehicles can be placed in a garage just west of the crane. There is a list of vehicles on the front of the garage to keep track on what is collected.
- Blista - Driven around "Staunton Island" and Shoreide Vale often.
- Bobcat - Parked on Portland Beach behind Salvatore's Mansion, parked in Harwood.
- Bus - Can be found driven by civilians near Fort Staunton.
- Coach - Parked at the bus station in Trenton.
- Dodo - Parked at a hangar in Francis International Airport.
- Flatbed - Can be found in Staunton Island.
- Linerunner - By the dinner in Callahan Point.
- Moonbeam - Parked in outside a garage in southwest Saint Mark's, often seen around Callahan Point, the Red Light District and Hepburn Heights.
- Mr. Whoopee - Can be spawned during Firefighter, or in the mission I Scream, You Scream.
- Mule - Parked in the Portland Harbor parking lot.
- Patriot - Parked near Supa Save! shop in Callahan Point, starts the "Patriot Playground" mission.
- Pony - Near the car crusher in Harwood, often seen in Trenton.
- Rumpo - Mostly seen around Pike Creek, or near the 8-Ball's Autos.
- Securicar - Sometimes spawns around Chinatown, also available after one of Donald Love's missions.
- Trashmaster - At the junkyard in Harwood.
- Yankee - Parked by the emergency vehicle crane in Portland Harbor.
A garage in Pike Creek, Shoreside Vale, wants civilian vehicles to be collected, a different set from the Portland Docks. The vehicles can be placed in a garage north of the Shoreside Vale Pay 'n' Spray. There is a list of vehicles on the front of the garage to keep track on what is collected.
- Banshee - Driven around Shoreside Vale and parked inside Capital Autos.
- BF Injection - Parked by Misty's apartment in Hepburn Heights.
- Cabbie - Spawns randomly anywhere in the city.
- Cheetah - Usually found around Torrington, spawned in the mission Chaperone.
- Esperanto - Parked near the Rockford hospital.
- Idaho - Spawns randomly anywhere in the city.
- Infernus - Parked in the Francis International Airport parking lot in Shoreside Vale.
- Kuruma - Parked near the Portland Island import/export garage
- Landstalker - Found around Belleville Park, activates the off-road mission "A Ride in the Park".
- Manana - Driven mostly around Callahan Point.
- Perennial - Parked near the Portland Island import/export garage.
- Sentinel - Parked by the police station in Torrington, some times can be seen in front of the Marco's Bistro.
- Stallion - Parked across Joey's Garage in Trenton, spawned in the mission Her Lover in the Bitch'n' Dog Food Factory.
- Stinger - Most of the time driven near Cedar Grove. Parked in the Liberty Tree car park. (Sometimes locked or alarmed)
- Stretch - Usually seen around Bedford Point.
- Taxi - Driven by taxi chauffeurs everywhere.