- This is the side mission for GTA III. For the mission in GTA Vice City, see Sunshine Autos Import Garage. For the mission in GTA San Andreas, see Exports and Imports.
Import/Export is a side-mission in Grand Theft Auto III, which requires the player to deliver specific vehicles to certain garages and cranes in Liberty City. After delivering a car, the player is rewarded with money, and after delivering all the vehicles required for a certain garage or crane, the player is given a sizable cash bonus, as well as floating pickup icons for all of the vehicles that have been delivered to that location. As the player picks up one of these, the selected vehicle will be delivered to the player at that garage or crane. The following is a list of the cars that need to be stolen in GTA III.
The Portland Docks wants emergency vehicles to be collected. The vehicles can be placed on the yellow stripes under a magnet connected to a crane, near a parked Yankee. The crane will load the collected vehicle onto a cargo ship. Unlike both of the civilian vehicle garages, there is no list to keep track of what vehicles have been delivered.
- Ambulance - Parked near every hospital in the city.
- Barracks OL - Parked at Phil Cassidy's base.
- Enforcer - Spawns inside the Staunton Island police station.
- FBI Car - Only obtainable when the player has a five star wanted level.
- Fire Truck - Parked by every fire station.
- Police Car - At every police station.
- Rhino - Parked at Phil Cassidy's base. Unlocked when all missions are complete.
The docks also wants civilian vehicles to be collected. The vehicles can be placed in a garage just west of the crane. There is a list of vehicles on the front of the garage to keep track on what is collected.
- Blista - Driven around Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale and parked near Asuka Kasen's condo.
- Bobcat - Parked on Portland Beach behind Salvatore's Mansion and driven everywhere .
- Bus - Can be found driven by civilians near Fort Staunton.
- Coach - Parked at the bus depot in Trenton, driven rarely in all three disticts .
- Dodo - Parked at a hangar in Francis International Airport.
- Flatbed - Can be found in Staunton Island.
- Linerunner - By the dinner in Callahan Point and in Portland Harbor and driven rarely in all three districts .
- Moonbeam - Parked outside a garage in southwest Saint Mark's,driven in all three districts.
- Mr. Whoopee - Can be spawned during Firefighter, or in the mission I Scream, You Scream and rarely in Shoreside Vale.
- Mule - Parked in the Portland Harbor parking lot and driven everywhere.
- Patriot - Parked near Supa Save! shop in Callahan Point, starts the Patriot Playground mission and driven rarely in all three districts .
- Pony - Near the car crusher in Harwood,driven in all three districts and across from Joey's garage.
- Rumpo - driven in all three districts and near 8-Ball Autos and near Joey's garage.
- Securicar - Sometimes spawns around Chinatown, also available after one of Donald Love's missions.
- Trashmaster - Rarely driven in all three districts.
- Yankee - Parked by the emergency vehicle crane in Portland Harbor and driven everywhere.
A garage in Pike Creek, Shoreside Vale, wants civilian vehicles to be collected, a different set from the Portland Docks. The vehicles can be placed in a garage north of the Shoreside Vale Pay 'n' Spray. There is a list of vehicles on the front of the garage to keep track on what has been collected.
- Banshee - Driven around Shoreside Vale and Staunton Island and parked inside Capital Autos.
- BF Injection - Parked by Misty's apartment in Hepburn Heights after completing Sayonara Salvatore. Driven rarely in Shoreside Vale.
- Cabbie - Spawns randomly anywhere in the city.
- Cheetah - Driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale , spawned in the mission Chaperone.
- Esperanto - Parked near the Rockford hospital and driven everywhere.
- Idaho - Spawns randomly anywhere in the city.
- Infernus - Parked in the Francis International Airport parking lot in Shoreside Vale and driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale.
- Kuruma - Parked in Portland Harbor parking lot ,near Capital Autos and driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale.
- Landstalker - Found in Belleville Park, activates the off-road mission A Ride in the Park and in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale.
- Manana - Driven in all three disticts.
- Perennial - Parked in Portland Harbor parking lot and near Capital Autos and driven everywhere.
- Sentinel - Driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale and sometimes can be seen in front of Marco's Bistro.
- Stallion - Parked across from Joey's Garage in Trenton, spawned in the mission Her Lover in the Bitch'n' Dog Food Factory and driven everwhere.
- Stinger - Driven in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale. Parked in the Liberty Tree car park.
- Stretch - Usually driven around Staunton Island.
- Taxi - Driven everywhere.