Innocence Blvd is a street in Los Santos running from La Puerta in the west to Cypress Flats in the east, running through Strawberry, Davis and Rancho. The street has connections to Alta St, Amarillo Vista, Amarillo Way, Crusade Rd, Davis Ave, Elgin Ave, Jamestown St, La Puerta Freeway, Orchardville Ave, Popular St, Power St, Roy Lowenstein Blvd, Strawberry Ave and Tower Way. The street also runs over Little Bighorn Ave and the Elysian Fields Freeway. The area in Strawberry is controlled by The Families while in Cypress Flats it is controlled by the Los Santos Vagos.
Events of HD Universe
Michael De Santa, while working for corrupt FIB agent Dave Norton, is placed into the Strawberry Mortuary to locate the body of Ferdinand Kerimov. Michael is unable to do so, as Kerimov is being held by the IAA and breaks back out of the mortuary killing a number of IAA agents on the way. Franklin Clinton starts five tow-truck Strangers and Freaks missions for Tonya Wiggins, covering for her boyfriend JB Bradshaw, at the LSPD Auto Impound. Franklin can later purchase the LSPD Auto Impound and begin side missions involving towing broken down or illegally parked vehicles. The player can also rob the 24/7 store and a Gruppe Sechs van from the Globe Oil filling station.
- Bilingsgate Motel (corner of Little Bighorn Ave)
- Cart-L Farmacia (corners of Carson Ave and Elgin Ave)
- Cent Carpet (corner of Roy Lowenstein Blvd)
- City Paints.Inc.
- Cluckin' Bell (corners of Carson Ave and Elgin Ave)
- Discount Beauty Store
- Fern's (corner of Elgin Ave)
- Flint's Autos
- Gav's Ca$h Exchange (corner of Elgin Ave)
- Glass Heroes
- Globe Oil filling station
- Hands On Car Wash (can be used by the player)
- Happy Shark (corners of Carson Ave and Elgin Ave)
- Los Santos Coroner Souvenirs (corner of Strawberry Ave)
- Los Santos Office Supply Co.
- LS Paper Co.
- LSPD Auto Impound (corner of Roy Lowenstein Blvd, can be purchased by Franklin Clinton)
- Mom's Tacos (corner of Davis Ave)
- Ring of Fire Chilli House
- Snapper’s Delight (corners of Carson Ave and Elgin Ave)
- Smog Check (corner of Power St)
- Tire Nutz (corner of Power St)
- Vine Print
- Wok it Off (corners of Carson Ave and Elgin Ave)