|The Lost and Damned.|
|Appearance(s)||The Lost and Damned|
|Vehicle type||Gang motorbike|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Liberty City Cycles (GTA IV)|
The Innovation is a radically designed custom chopper with fine detailing and unconventional design elements, most notably featuring a rear wheel which sprocket connected to the chain drive is directly mounted onto the rim and encompasses the diameter of the rim. The vehicle also features a elaborate tribal paintjob which incorporates The Lost's insignia on the gas tank, and further encompasses the wheel covers or mudguards, and even the outer extent of the rear rim.
The Innovation is based on a Orange County Choppers Original.
Despite its custom appearance, the Innovation's performance is, at best, average, with an above average top speed of 216 km/h, below average acceleration (0 to 100 km/h in 6.9 seconds) and an average chopper weight of 300 kg. The bike's long chopper profile also contributes to a long wheel base, and a result, is relatively poor at cornering unless the handbrake is utilized.
- The default radio station in the Innovation is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.
- Although the Innovation physically bears no Liberty City Cycles badge, police radio chatter do make reference of its badge name.
- Being an unique vehicle, the Innovation is not found amongst traffic.
- After killing the 50 seagulls, the Innovation will begin to spawn in front of the safehouse. This will also add the Innovation to the list of bikes that the player can request from Clay Simons.
- Innovations can rarely be seen with opponents in the bike races. The player will be disqualified if he takes an opponent's bike.