One variation of Jermaine Andrews in GTA IV. The character's model is derived from a pedestrian model.
|Full Name||Jermaine Andrews|
|Date of Birth||1975|
|Place of Birth||Broker, Liberty City|
|Businesses||Pay 'n' Spray|
Ahh, he told me about you. You're Niko, right? The hotshot lady's man,
cruising around the Mediterranean, breaking hearts and making millions?
Jermaine to Niko Bellic.
Jermaine Andrews is a character in the GTA IV era, appearing in Grand Theft Auto IV.
Andrews is a man from Broker, Liberty City. He is a friend and client of Roman Bellic, and, judging by his criminal connections and location, may be a member of the African Americans from the Firefly Projects in Broker.
He works for an auto parts/Pay 'n' Spray shop called "Native American Engines" on Gibson Street in Broker and was (in 2008), under surveillance by the Liberty City Police Department. According to their database, he is a suspect in several car-jackings in the South Broker area. Niko Bellic met Jermaine when sent by Roman to take Jermaine to his garage. Niko did so, but found out that the LCPD were waiting. Niko and Jermaine managed to evade the police, and they returned to the Pay 'n' Spray.
- Jermaine's character model is derived from a generic pedestrian model, and as a result, may appear with different facial features and clothing in each of his appearances in "Easy Fare".
- Jermaine is the first person, of many, that Niko reveals to his true intentions in Liberty city.
- You can enter the stairwell of his apartment but is cramped, poorly lit and only contains one door (similar to Luis Fernando Lopez's safehouse).
- GTA IV
LCPD Database record
First Name: Jermaine
Place of Birth: Broker, Liberty City
Affiliations: Linked to African American gangs in the Firefly Projects
- 1997 - Grand Theft Auto
- 1998 - Hijacking
- 2004 - Possession Stolen Property
- Works at the Pay and Spray on Gibson Street in Broker.
- Believed to be involved in several recent low priority hijackings in the South Broker area.
- Under tight surveillance.