The Jetski is a single-seat water vehicle in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
The Jetski has a very high top speed, making it good for water stunts and police chases on the water. Like any boat, if the Jetski gets stuck on land, it needs to be manually pushed back into water. The Jetski is like an aquatic motorbike of sorts: if the player crashes at high speed, they are propelled off of the vehicle, and forward drive-by is possible.
This vehicle is also one of the boats wanted for export by the Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound. This vehicle is first seen in the mission "Say Cheese," where Victor Vance does stunts for a commercial. Attacking enemies during "The Colonel's Coke" are seen doing forward drive-bys on Jetskis. Later on, the Watersports courses are done by hopping on a Jetski at the InterGlobal Films studio in Prawn Island.
- On a jetty in Vice Point across from a Violator and the Leaf Links Golf Club.
- On the Pier 1 jetty at the Ocean Bay Marina in Washington Beach.
- On a jetty at the InterGlobal Films studio after the mission "Say Cheese," used for the Watersports courses.
- Can be purchased by the player at the northern end of the beach in Downtown (exclusive to the PlayStation 2 version).
- Wet Ski, GTA Chinatown Wars equivalent.
- Speedophile 2000, an unconfirmed name given to the GTA V equivalent.