Carl Johnson and Big Smoke escaping from their Russian pursuers, whilst a large explosion in the background kills a number of Russian Mafia mobsters
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Location||Idlewood, Los Santos|
|Unlocks||Reuniting the Families|
|Unlocked by||Wrong Side of the Tracks|
Carl drops by Big Smoke's house and finds him in the garage. They agree to take a ride somewhere Smoke has business to take care of. They head to Commerce and Big Smoke enters the Atrium there. After a brief moment, a shoot-out is heard inside and Carl quickly rushes inside and protects Smoke from attacking Russian Mafia goons. Once all the Russians are dead the two hop on a BF-400 and start to escape. Carl acts as the shooter and kills as many enemies and on the way they jump above a ramp of a Packer to escape a roadblock and all the Russians there die in a huge explosion while the bike survives. After a long chase, Big Smoke rides through an alley and in East Beach, as the two have lost all the Russians and agree to split up.
(Carl and Smoke over at Smoke's house.)
Big Smoke: Hey, CJ, baby, whassup man?
Carl Johnson: What's happening, Smoke?
Big Smoke: Chillin'. Wanna go for a ride?
Carl Johnson: Yeah.
Big Smoke: You drive. We're going downtown.
(Carl and Smoke reach their destination and Smoke goes inside the Atrium.)
Big Smoke: Look Carl, before I walk in there I just need to know you down with this shit, man.
Carl Johnson: Look, Smoke, we go way back. We Groves, man!
Big Smoke: That's what I'm talking about, that's my dog! Hey look, if you hear shit start to pop off, come in there blasting, a'ight?
Carl Johnson: I'm down, dog.
(Big Smoke from the inside shouts.)
Big Smoke: Motherfuckers! CJ, get in here - oh there you are!
(All the attackers are dead, Smoke and Carl jump on a bike.)
Big Smoke: Time to return the favor baby, get on!
(After a long chase, Smoke and Carl manage to lose the Russians.)
Carl Johnson: We lost 'em, Smoke! Man, we better split up.
Big Smoke: Man, that was some crazy shit back there!
Carl Johnson: Yeah, for sure. Listen, we can't hang around here - I'll see you later, homie.
- A scene in the mission featuring a Packer jumping off a surface road in slow motion into a storm drain channel which Big Smoke and CJ are using to escape is a nod to a similar scene in 1991 film Terminator 2: Judgment Day, where a large towtruck (driven by a Terminator) executes a similar stunt as it is pursuit of John Conner (also riding a motorcycle).
- The BF-400 in this mission has the numberplate reading "IMY AK" (Similiar to the Feltzer in End of the Line).
- Using the armor cheat while one the bike causes it to explode killing both big smoke and CJ.
- Just Business mission on YouTube by GTAmissions - PlayStation 2 version.
- Just Business mission on YouTube by GTAmissions - PC version