|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
K Rose is a country music radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, hosted by Mary-Beth Maybell. Maybell plays music from the 1950s to the 1980s. None of the music used for this station was made in 1992, which is the setting of GTA San Andreas. The radio station usually plays by default when entering a car located around the countryside and desert throughout the whole state. The station is based in Fort Carson, Bone County.
- Jerry Reed - Amos Moses (1970)
- Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn - Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man (1973)
- Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin' (1951)
- Juice Newton - Queen of Hearts (1979)
- Statler Bros. - New York City
- Asleep At The Wheel - The Letter That Johnny Walker Read (1975)
- The Desert Rose Band - One Step Forward (1987)
- Willie Nelson - Crazy (1961)
- Pasty Cline - Three Cigarettes In The Ashtray
- Statler Bros. - Bed of Roses (1970)
- Micky Gilley - Make The World Go Away (1965)
- Ed Bruce - Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys (1976)
- Merle Haggard - Always Wanting You (1975)
- Whitey Shafer - All My Exes Live In Texas (1986)
- Eddie Rabbit - I Love A Rainy Night (1980)
- Oddly, the track New York City was not listed in the included booklet guide for the first PS2 version. It was however included in later versions.
- The name of the station is a possible reference to Ken Rosenberg or his company, K.Rosenberg & Co.