L.C. Cage Fighters
Underground Cage Fighting is a mini game in The Ballad of Gay Tony. It is introduced to the player by Santo during the mission "Momma's Boy". Luis Lopez can either compete for $100 or spectate for $50. While spectating, bets can be placed on the winner. Each time the player defeats an opponent, the loser gets dragged away, and a new challenger is put in the next round. If Luis loses and is knocked out, the player is taken to Holland Hospital Center. Beating all rounds rewards the player with the Bear Fight achievement. As the player progresses to the next round, opponents bring baseball bats and knives.
- To easily win the first few rounds, keep your distance. Eventually, your opponent will flex and flip his middle fingers. This is your chance to throw as many punches at him as possible.
- If you aren't up for a fight, just run straight towards them and push them over and over. If they fall, don't let them get up.
- When you miss a punch or get too close, the opponent will push you aside, making the player fatigue.
- If you're quick, you can easily counter a weapon wielding fighter and remove it from their hands.
- Be very careful when the knife fighters come out. They move very quickly and each stab makes you very fatigue.
- The more health you savor, the more chance you have at winning. Try to get the least ammount of damage done to you in each round.
- Each round contains three opponents.
- At the end of each round, your health is raised by 25%
- If you quit a game, the club will be closed for a while.
- When you die, you spawn at the hospital as usual but you don't lose money.
- There is a reference to The Karate Kid as spectators can be heard screaming "Sweep the leg, Johnny"!