Ladies Half Price
From Grand Theft Wiki
|Ladies Half Price|
Luis shoots one of Bulgarin's Men.
|Game||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
Old Man Ancelotti has ordered Gay Tony and Luis to get back his daughter, or he'll have them both killed. Luis dislikes the idea, but Tony has arranged a meet with the kidnappers of Gracie, to give them the diamonds for her safe return.
|Time||Time taken to complete the mission.||0:03:55|
|Hanger On Time||Time in which the Russian mobster was hanging on the back of the boat.||0:00:07|
- This mission appears as Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend from Niko's and Patrick's point of view.
- Luis has a strange, deep accent during the island cutscene because they reused the voices from the original game and back then, they did not have a specific voice actor for Luis.
- Like all of Niko's appearances in both DLC's, his hair appears to be much darker than it is in the main game.
- Bulgarin's interruption was not explained during GTA IV, but it was made clear that a rough outline of Luis' story and his working with Bulgarin was planned from the start. In GTA IV, Bulgarin mentions how "the faggot and his Dominican bitch" referring to Gay Tony and Luis respectively, stole his diamonds. Were Bulgarin was to have found out that Luis and Niko (both of them his enemies) were meeting, he could have had the opportunity to try and kill them both in the same place.
- Both Niko and Luis knock Gracie unconscious to shut her up.
- After shaking the pursuer off the boat, the player can drive back to the dock and kill Niko and Packie. However, they both have a huge amount of health and will attack you if you attack them.
- An easier way to shake the Mafia Member off the boat is to stop the boat, press the exit vehicle button, and shoot the Mafia member. He will fall off and you can continue the mission with no penalty.
- Like in the original GTA IV, Packie uses an AK-47 in this mission, you will notice this if you go back to try and kill Niko and Packie, Niko uses a Carbine Rifle.
- For some reason, Bulgarin appears to be driving a different, white-colored car in this mission, he drove a black/brown Marbelle in the original cutscene.
- If you are killed by Niko, you can sometimes see him pull out his cellphone and make a call, wait a few seconds, and hang up. No voices can be heard. This may possibly be a double mission fail easter egg, but it is more likely a small glitch.
- In GTA IV Niko and Packie ride a dark green LX2007 Vincent, while in this mission it appears to be colored black.
- This is the last time Niko and Luis will cross paths.
- If the player drives the boat fast enough to get back to the pier, Luis won't knock out Gracie. In the final cutscene, Gracie will appear fine but Tony will still comment about Luis hitting Gracie.