Last Team Standing Update
|The Last Team Standing Update|
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|Featured Vehicles||Lampadati Furore GT
|Featured Weapons||Heavy Shotgun
The Last Team Standing Update is a free downloadable update for Grand Theft Auto Online that was released on October 2nd 2014. The main feature of the update was the added capability to create Last Team Standing Jobs in the GTA Online Creator, although numerous other updates were added, including:
- Two new cars: the Lampadati Furore GT and a topless variant of the Canis Kalahari.
- Two new motorcycles previously featured in The Lost and Damned: the Shitzu Hakuchou and the LCC Innovation.
- Two new weapons: the Heavy Shotgun and the Marksman Rifle.
- Over 30 new clothing options for GTA Online, including new masks, bulletproof helmets and "flags of the world" parachutes.
- Ten new official Last Team Standing Jobs.
- Various tweaks and fixes for GTA Online.
To celebrate the release of the update, a multiplayer Event was held on the following weekend. Anyone who completed the official Event playlist of five Last Team Standing Jobs received the "Please Stop Me" mask, a reference to the game Manhunt.