In Grand Theft Auto IV, there are several laundromats around the Liberty City, three of which are accessible and have the same layout: a glass storefront and back door, providing the opportunity for a quick getaway. Their only practical use is the cash register. Stealing from it will net around a small amount of cash and earn the player a one-star wanted level, even if the laundromat is empty. The laundromat in Hove Beach was featured in the mission "Hung Out to Dry."
- Munsee Ave, Downtown, Broker
- Harrison St, East Island City, Dukes (Star Planet Laundromat)
- The Laundromat also appears in Manhunt.
- Mr. Wongs Laundrette, a named laundromat in GTA III and GTA IV with an associated vehicle.
- Brownstone Laundromat, a prominent laundromat in GTA Vice City.