Lester Arnold is the forty-six year old suspected president of the Liberty City chapter of The Angels of Death motorcycle gang. Originally from San Fierro, he has been arrested on five occasions: for possessing a controlled substance (in 1988, for methamphetamines, and in 1993, for heroin), for assault in both 1989 and 1992 and for identity theft in 2005. He also wrote a book in 2008 detailing his experiences as an Angel Of Death. He is probably in a relationship with Meredith. He also wrote the book about Angels of Death named "Angels of Life" in cooperation with Fred M Nelson. Book have to be a Vinewood motion picture soon.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Lester
Place of Birth: San Fierro
Affiliations: Member of the Angels of Death OMG
- 1988 - Possession Controlled Substance: Methamphetamine
- 1989 - Assault
- 1992 - Assault
- 1993 - Possession Controlled Substance: Heroin
- 2005 - Identity theft.
- Believed to be the leader of the Liberty City Chapter of the Angels of Death OMG.
- Not much is known about him other than that he has a serious problem with narcotics.
- Lester Arnold often called Arnie after his surname.
- Most fans speculated that the man Billy Grey killed at the beginning of Angels in America was Lester but this was disproven since he was not listed as "Deceased" after the mission and the fact that that man has a much younger appearance, whereas Lester is 8 years older than Billy.