|Appearances||GTA Chinatown Wars|
|Full Name||Lester Leroc|
|Place of Birth||Liberty City|
The Angels of Death
Lester "King" Leroc is a character in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. He is a forty-six year old private investigator who is working undercover inside The Angels of Death for Hsin Jaoming. According to the Liberty City Police Database he is known to frequent Burger Shot restaurants and dress in a "King of Rock" costume. The database also lists him as "Lee Leroc" as opposed to "Lester". He has been arrested on three occasions: once in 1999 for burglary, in 2003 for possession of a controlled substance (namely cocaine) and in 2004 for burglary. He may also work as a middleman as the LCPD Database states that the Jaoming supply the Angels of Death with narcotics. At one point, Lester tells Huang that he's divorced. He was kicked out of the Angels of Death after he was given oral sex by the girlfriend of the gang's leader.
- GTA Chinatown Wars
LCPD Database information
First Name: Lee "King"
Place of Birth: Liberty City
Affiliations: Linked to the Triads and Angels of Death OMG.
- 1999 - Burglary: Illegal Entry with Criminal Intent
- 2003 - Possession Controlled Substance: Cocaine
- 2004 - Burglary: Illegal Entry with Criminal Intent
- Private Investigator
- Works with Hsin Jaoming's Triad Organized Crime Network and the Angels of Death OMG.
- Known to frequent Burger Shot restaurants and dress in a "King of Rock" costume.