Liberty City Cocks
The Liberty City Cocks is a football (soccer) team based in Liberty City. The team plays at the Liberty Memorial Coliseum (also known as Bush Stadium) on Staunton Island. Many Cocks fans can be seen walking aroung the Bush Stadium and some can even be heard asking others if they are a fan of the Beavers.
They are fierce rivals of the Liberty City Beavers, with the two known meetings. On The Tight End Zone, a program on West Coast Talk Radio, Derrick Thackery mentions a match between the two. The second occurs in September 2001, with the Cocks beating the Beavers 3-0.  The only known player is Ma'am, who scored all three pionts to win. 
- Another one of Rockstar's crude humorous jokes, the word "cock" can mean a rooster, or (more likely) a penis.
- The same can be said about their stadium name, Bush Stadium, which can mean a plant, or pubic hairs.
- An outfit named as the Cox Mascot suit can be rewarded to the player in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories after the completion of Slash TV. This suggests that the term Cox is either a colloquial term for the team or the name of their mascot.
- Bush Stadium is similar to Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon (though the stadium is much more similar to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum). The civil rivalry between fans of the Cocks and Beavers is similar to the civil rivarly of University of Oregon Ducks (Liberty City Cocks) and the Oregon State Universty Beavers (Liberty City Beavers).
- Cox Mascot Outfit.jpg
The Cox Mascot Costume rewarded to Toni Cipriani.
- Liberty City Cocks-GTA3.jpg
The three Liberty Cock fans in GTA III.